So Long cover

Analog_Kid

One of the Ancients of UM
Okay, here's my contribution to the contest mentioned in another thread. This is a acoustic version of "So Long(Still I Wonder)" from 'Closing Chronicles'.

If you want to hear this I suggest you download it soon. I have no idea how long I'll be able to leave this on my part of the server. Download it by right-clicking here and select "save target as".

Note: I'm a instrumental guitarist. This is the first time, in my twelve years of recording, that I have ever done a lead vocal track. First time for everything, I guess!

It's awesome! Dude i love it. I haven't heard the original (nightingale is like impossible to find here or even online, along with most of Swano's projects) DAMN though! AWESOME! andthe vocals are actually quite good i think... i dunno what you are complaining about hehe

Originally posted by Bumblefoot
It's awesome! Dude i love it. I haven't heard the original (nightingale is like impossible to find here or even online, along with most of Swano's projects) DAMN though! AWESOME! andthe vocals are actually quite good i think... i dunno what you are complaining about hehe

??? I bought my Nightingale albums from HMV Canada - you have no excuse. Black Mark's online store carries them too (though I'm not sure if they had all three last time I checked. Don't be lazy. And you can find a lot of Dan stuff on Audiogalaxy to tide you over until you get the albums in the mail.

huh? I just searched for thew song on AG and only 1 person had it and i have firewall and he must've too because i couldn't get it. And what?!?!? Are you SURE you found those at HMV? In the metal section? I've been to every HMV in Calgary and haven't found a SINGLE Swano thing. And where can i find this Black Mark webpage? I'm too lazy to look for it :)

Hello Analog kid ( A Rush fan ? )

Very good cover. You´r vocals sounds good, it remind me of Dan sometimes. You´r guitar work is really good ! Very interesting
interpretation ! A good version of a good song.

Originally posted by Bumblefoot
huh? I just searched for thew song on AG and only 1 person had it and i have firewall and he must've too because i couldn't get it. And what?!?!? Are you SURE you found those at HMV? In the metal section? I've been to every HMV in Calgary and haven't found a SINGLE Swano thing. And where can i find this Black Mark webpage? I'm too lazy to look for it :)

I think the HMV stores only carried the Nightingale albums when they first came out - but you can buy them online:
HMV
But you might be better off with Black Mark, even with the exchange rate. They have all the Nightingales, Moontower and lots of Edge of Sanity.
Black Mark.

I'm sure there are other resources too. But get off your lazy butt and look for them yourself!