So medical marijuana took another blow this week.

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
But the state courts aren't likely to enforce the Supreme Court ruling, which is good. Now I'm the type that wants weed completely legalized, but I don't think anyone but the weirdest right wing straight edge putz would want marijuana to be prohibited to those suffering with cancer. The shit helps, and the shit is NOT addictive like legal pain relievers such as morphine, vicodin, and a whole host of others.

Prosecutions Unlikely of Medical Pot Users

A Defeat For Users Of Medical Marijuana

Reefer Madness is still alive and well, but maybe on the downward slope. Finally.

This was all over the news while I was getting ready to leave this morning... and basically I agree with you Adrian. I'm going to study Botany/Mycology and basically work SCIENTIFICALLY for the legalization of said substance(s).

You know, plus I enjoy Marijuana and stuff...

I don't get it. I've smoked pot a few times a year since I was 15 (well, a whole lot more than a few times a year back when I started :Smokedev: ), shit ain't addictive. I've taken vicodin 4 times and it took several weeks to get the craving out of my system.

Yet which is legal, and which isn't.

You can't go around saying stuff like that though. Different people are more likely to get addicted to shit. I've used snus maybe 15 times now and I don't feel any cravings. Others would try it twice and be hooked for life

Erik said:
You can't go around saying stuff like that though. Different people are more likely to get addicted to shit. I've used snus maybe 15 times now and I don't feel any cravings. Others would try it twice and be hooked for life
Well yeah everyone will react to certain substances differently, but marijuana is not a physically addictive drug. Psychological? For some people sure, but so are gummi worms.

I used to get paranoia BAD when I was younger. Oh man, this one time I could literally feel the shit working toward my heart and I thought "oh shit, any second now my heart is gonna get stoned and it'll forget to beat!" Then I got distracted by the dumb Garbage song on the radio that had been playing for what seemed like 30 minutes straight, and I yelled "STUPID GIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRLLLLL" and then we all laughed. :Spin:

Doesn't happen to me much, but it sucks when it does. It used to happen more when I was younger, then it just kinda vanished except for the occassional episode. Different strains matter too.

lizard said:
your heart was just racing because of Shirley Manson.:)

sloth.jpg
shirley67.jpg

o_O

Erik said:
Different people are more likely to get addicted to shit.

Werd, nigga. I was on vicodin and now I'm on percocet (something similar) cause i got my wisdom teeth out. I've been taking about 10 pills a day since Friday and I don't seem to crave it when I'm not on it. So I guess it just depends on the person. I sure hope I don't get hooked on this painkiller nonsense.

lizard said:
I read somewhere that due to good breeding, today's average pot is like at least ten times more potent than say, back in the early 70s.

Some of it yes, but it is indeed due to excellent breeding techniques. Do any of you know the TRUE story behind all of those tests? This lab said that they tested some marijuana from the 70's and some marijunana from today, and basically their testing "results" said that the newer stuff was A LOT more potent. What people don't realize is that these guys used marijuana that was actually from the 70's, and it wasn't stored very well... eventaully they had to release this information and it eventually flipped their tests RIGHT over. The experiments were supposed to show that the newer stuff had a lot more dangerous chemicals, but it appears that the old stuff had them too- they just weren't present aynmore in the 1990's!

This might have been the same scientist that worked in a lab to determine the amounts of brain damage you can contract from smoking t3h weedz0rs. Instead of having some dudes smoke a joint and studying their brains, he took monkeys and locked them in small chambers where smoke was pumped heavily into them. When you are suffocating and breathing in smoke for 5 minutes- sure, you're going to get some brain damage. This fellow worked for the government and came out saying "OMFG IT HURTS YOU SO BAD". Eventually people found out what really happened and again, this guy was fucked. According to what I've read, these monkeys were exposed to more smoke in 5-15 minutes than a smoker would be in HIS ENTIRE LIFE.

FUCK YOUUUAQASF