So... my band's EP is out

That was actually damn good. I'll be checking it out more for sure! The low growling completely killed, and the higher pitched had a bit of an Arch Enemy quality to them. The sound is great, very powerful, though the preview tracks obviously lacks becuse of myspace rape. Overall, quality stuff!

hahaha :D. Vh100r didn't record it, he mixed it. It was recorded at another studio, guitars are emg81>dual recto> 2x12 roadster cab I believe, mic'ed really badly and very badly setup ^^. Bass is direct, vox didn't remember the mic nor the pre. Drums were played through a td-20, so cymbals are I believe ez dfh? Vh100R knows that.

hahaha :D. Vh100r didn't record it, he mixed it. It was recorded at another studio, guitars are emg81>dual recto> 2x12 roadster cab I believe, mic'ed really badly and very badly setup ^^. Bass is direct, vox didn't remember the mic nor the pre. Drums were played through a td-20, so cymbals are I believe ez dfh? Vh100R knows that.

yep. cymbals and toms are ezDHF with processing. snare and kick are replaced. went for an "unusual" drum sound with that one.

I'm waiting for the next recordings with the Krank Jr Pro + 4x12 combo!