So now Testament is playing The Chance October 1st...

SlayerNPG

Feb 15, 2002
Malden, MA
Visit site
according to the Chance site and Ticketmaster already has tickets up. Can someone in the know please let me know if this show is confirmed or not? I asked last time and never got an answer from the mods or anything. I am planning an out of state trip to see this show and I got screwed this month when they were supposed to be playing August 28th. I would just like some conformation / information. Thanks.

Ya seriously, can we get an update from Chuck or Eric? What's up with all these fake unconfirmed U.S. shows being posted all over the place. A lot of fans are getting screwed by planning road trips to these shows and none of them are actually happening. The Arizona and Denver shows were false and now even the dates with Nuclear Assault out east aren't happening anymore. I know one thing is for sure, if it ain't posted here in the tour section then don't believe it.

If Testament are really performing at The Chance October 1st then they better come to Montreal around the same time as well. It's been way too long and we deserve a Testament show.

:hotjump: