so Pungent Stench is playing here this weekend

Should I go?

• YES, it would be well worth $10 to see them play Why Can The Bodies Fly

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • NO, spend that $10 on some nice paper plates.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • What's a Pungent Stench and why would you want to see it?

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • You will be too tired from moving to go, and will pass out on the lawn in the hedges after drinking

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
dood, i had no idea you guys have known byron since high school. i didn't get to stay around where my high school was to make any decent long-standing band- i fled the state when it came time for college.

also:

Anyone ever see Mean Streets?
There's a clip of Harvey Keitel speaking to his wife/girlfriend about a dream he had in which he was making love to her- he says "...and in the dream, I cum- but I cum blood." And she responds, "That's not funny."

I taped that and used it as an intro whenever we played that song on the radio. I don't know if anyone else liked it, but it amused me. AND THAT'S WHAT COUNTS.

Originally posted by Baliset
yes Macabre rules!
Oh yeah- speaking of Macabre-

I saw a disc of that Macabre Minstrels ep at a local store for like $9 - is that rare? I thought I got an email from Rodney (manager of macabre) saying they only had a box left over, and they were selling it and another cd and a shirt together for like $50.

I should probably get it just for memories' sake, after playing with them at one of the minstrel shows and seeing them at parties and stuff for a few yrs. Also, I believe Neil Kernon and Macabre started recording the new album last weekend.

Originally posted by azal
Neil always raves about the drummers foot speed.
dood, i didn't realize you knew him- where from?
and yeah, he totally does freak on the guy's feet. but i don't blame him- dennis is often 'tipsy' when he plays, but it like NEVER affects his feet/timing, which absolutely kills me. he's amazing.

namedrop.gif