"SO SLOW" ROCK VERISON : for my brother DIMEBAG......!!!!!!!

waz416c

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2005
This is the real deal guys.........the way this song was intended to be.....i did a acoustic version while back for Dimebag....and this is the heavier thing....!!!!!..........LOKI on bass ........awesome job......I hope u guys enjoy it man.........and this ones for the fallen Guitar Hero.....!!!!!!!!!..........PEAC EOUT

"SO SLOW (ROCK VERSION)"

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/thewaz_music.htm

Looking for a Job said:
will we ever meet this loki gentleman?

sure........i mean as long as u mean...him posting here...........I think I can have him come here and post......hes not big into opeth.......but he likes 'em.....Ill try and get'em to come here....no worries....care to feedback on the song.....!!!!!!!.......PEAC EOUT

Looking for a Job said:
i gotta say stick to the covers wazootyman. frankly the originals you've written have all been pretty basic modern rock songs with nothing new to offer. i fail to see any opeth influence at all, and if you don't want any, that's fine, but there's just nothing really great about it. although loki is good

"trey" continues to crush everyone's hopes and dreams on the Opeth forum.. you're a sick, sick man.. scavenger of human sorrow!

No I will not stick to the covers........I love makin original music....weather pp liek it or not......thoh I much apprecaite the feefdback I get...Helps me improve.........Ive tried makin msuic liek Opeth and failed....I dont jhave the guitar skills neccessary to accomplish taht.............so I make the songs I can play adn perform live too........but thanx for listnein and rockin fellas........PEAC EOUT

Everytime I read one of your posts I feel like taking a fork and jabbing it into my eyes.

magicelf said:
Everytime I read one of your posts I feel like taking a fork and jabbing it into my eyes.

........and what are u waiting for man......do it.......everyone together now.......*GO MAGICELF GO MAGICELF*........!!!!!.......PEAC EOUT