so..uuummm...

• Thread starter Ghost of Red Dragon
  • Start date
it's 1:00AM on a wednesday

we're just jobless filth. at least I am!
but if you're filth too, then by all means we should be together.

hey Steven/Stephen, how old was the girl you said they set you up with anyway?

it's Steven i was named after a guy that used to be the largest drug dealer in California

how old was which girl that who set me up with when?

when i went to the lizard lounge (www.thelizardlounge.com) last thursday i went into the unisex bathroom and ate out a woman that had her children as old as me

The sex offender incident.

oh that
she was over 14 so she was labeled a "minor" instead of a "child" but nobody ever told me exactly how old she was, and her 2 friends were both over 17 (17 being the age of sexual consent in Texas)

15 according to the sex offender registry, which is only a year younger than "a girl of suitable age" where Derek is.

But I won't get started on all the things wrong with the legal system in the US.

15 according to the sex offender registry, which is only a year younger than "a girl of suitable age" where Derek is.

But I won't get started on all the things wrong with the legal system in the US.

the US legal system totally sux

Ok, so what DID you do, what did they claim you did, and where does you claim of huge tits fit in?

Ok, so what DID you do, what did they claim you did, and where does you claim of huge tits fit in?

i was talking to them, they wanted to take me some where and i didn't want to go with them, then i heard, with my own ears, them saying that i forcefully raped all 3 of them in the middle of a ridiculously crowded parking lot in broad daylight and they claimed that the reason that there wasn't any of my semen on them is because it landed on myself, then the first cop let me go because none of the people in the parking lot would say they saw anything, because nothing happenend, then when the police report gets filed it turns out that 1 of the 3 was "underage" and i got cops searching through my house with one of those flimsy "search waivers" instead of an actual "search warrant" where i've got to sign the dam thing before they can legally look through my houose, i signed it cuz i was doped up on Seroquell (spell?) the evidence against me was so completely non-existant that they had to finish that search through my hoouse before they could get an arrest warrent and the 3 girls had huge tits
i think i went through all this a couple of times didn't i?

i was talking to them, they wanted to take me some where and i didn't want to go with them, then i heard, with my own ears, them saying that i forcefully raped all 3 of them in the middle of a ridiculously crowded parking lot in broad daylight and they claimed that the reason that there wasn't any of my semen on them is because it landed on myself, then the first cop let me go because none of the people in the parking lot would say they saw anything, because nothing happenend, then when the police report gets filed it turns out that 1 of the 3 was "underage" and i got cops searching through my house with one of those flimsy "search waivers" instead of an actual "search warrant" where i've got to sign the dam thing before they can legally look through my houose, i signed it cuz i was doped up on Seroquell (spell?) the evidence against me was so completely non-existant that they had to finish that search through my hoouse before they could get an arrest warrent and the 3 girls had huge tits
i think i went through all this a couple of times didn't i?

i wrote all this shit on www.storywrite.com but the site isn't working right now

I think one reason why no one here believes you, or maybe cares, LRD, is because you're just a damn creepy and disturbing person.