So what else does everyone listen to?

Dream theater, Symphony X, Racer X, Steve Vai, Vinnie Moore, Dimmu borgir, Emperor, Darkwoods my betrothed, Catamenia, Slayer, Ozzy Osbourne, Sinergy, Stone, In flames, Warmen, Mayhem, Immortal, Kalmah... Tu meni notes

Inearthed, Warmen :loco:

In Flames, Morifade, Sonata Arctica... Bodom is my all-time favorite band anyway, but I really enjoy all kinds of music except POP 'a la MTV.

I could name some until tomorrow...but some favorites of mine :
Vintersorg , Opeth , Nightwish , therion , sins of thy beloved ,
fear factory (old one) , malmsteen , Satriani , vai , Dream theater ,
Liva (a non-signed local band from here) and blah blah blah...

These are the ones i have got on cd or mp3, i cant be asked to think of any more... :)

in flames, sonata arctica, stratovarius, children of bodom, emperor, slayer, pantera, cradle of filth, helloween, marylin manson, nightwish, rhapsody,virgin steele, sinergy, system of a down, immortal, amorphis, hypocrisy, lacuna coil, hammerfall, primal fear, darkwoods my betrothed, dark tranquillity, cryhavoc,
and oceans, danzig, deftones, dimmu borgir, disturbed, fear factory, haggard, iron maiden, machine head, metallica, megadeth, rammstein, slayer, slipknot, spineshank, the haunted, tool.

outside of metal: muse, green day, rage against the machine, buckcherry, doors, queen, red hot chilli peppers, incubus, aerosmith, led zeppelin, deep purple, nirvana, queens of the stone age, sex pistols, scorpions, mozart, beethoven, bach, handel, stravinsky, richard strauss, sibelius, verdi, chopin....

Ozzy Osbourne, CoB, CoF, Covenant, Kovenat, EToS, Old Man's Child, Dark Tranquillity, In Flames, Yngwie Malmsteen, Black Sabbath, Frank Zappa, Nightwish, Blind Guardian, Steve Vai, After Forever, Ethernal Spawn, Metallica and much melodic black/death metal and classical music Mozart, Bach etc.

bodom, in flames, dimmu-borgir, skinless, cannibal corpse, gardenian, ozzy osbourne, dream theater, joe satriani, michael angelo, pantera, black sabbath, SLAYER, meshuggah, dark tranquility, sinergy,warmen, dillenger escape plan,evergrey,at the gates and the haunted,arch enemy,cryhavoc, fear factory, darkane, edge of sanity, mushroom head, soilwork, kalmah, strapping young lad, throne of chaos, megadeth (old), lock up,aborted,judas priest, halford, king diamond, psoulpatch(local) and sentenced cant remeber any more

Favs: Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Metallica, Megadeth, Yngwie, Steve Vai, Manowar, Sinergy, Dream Theater, Symphony X, Jimi Hendrix, W.A.S.P., Bruce Dickinson & Iron Maiden, Ozzy Osbourne, Rainbow...Stuff like that. Mostly just Black/Heavymetal and technical guitarstuff. Sometimes classical music too...

Hey flashylights, nice to know theres another Labyrinth fan floating around, I love the guitar work on Return to Heaven Denied, very melodic, hey its power metal but damnit, I like power metal (to a certain extent..:D )

Liking powermetal is nothing to be ashamed of! :headbang:

I like all stuff aussie, Alchemist, Destroyer 666, DUNGEON, ACDC, it's definately the best shit around! ;)

Children Of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir, Cradle Of Filth, Enter My Silence, Nightwish. But also classical music sometimes and even Gregorian. Just bought Chapter II. Only thing to complain is a way too christian lyrics. :devil: But "Moment of Peace" is just some awesome song! Even the techno -drumming doesn't spoil it.:lol:

MetallicA, Black Sabbath, Children of Bodom,
, Iron Maiden, Helloween, Iron Savior,
In Flames, Sepultura, Arch Enemy, Slayer,
At the Gates, Sinergy, Stratovarius, Death, Criminal, Racerx, Alejandro Silva, Ozzy, Dark TRanquility, Testament, Soilwork, DragonHeart, Judas, Pantera, and if i´m in good mood and somebody puts their cds Rhapsody, B Guardian and happy shit like that..

Arch Enemy, Balance of Power, Blind Guardian, Carcass, Death, Hammerfall, Iced Earth, In Flames (Oh yeah), Joe Satriani, Kamelot, Kreator, Nevermore, Nile, *cough*Queen*cough*, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, The Crown, aaand Yngwie Malmsteen.

It took a LONG time to organize that... :D

Have any of you n00bs even heard of any of the bands listed above?

Wooooom! *timewarp* "Korn, limp bizkit, staind, papa roach, sliknot, soad"

Wings of a dream said:
Haha Thomas' noob post!

and where the hell have all these 2001 joiners gone?
They jumped overboard when Hate Crew Death Roll & Are You Dead Yet? came out.

CoB, SOAD, Slipknot, Metallica(old), Pantera, Anthrax, Slayer, Lamb of God, RHCP, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Megadeth, Unearth, Opiate for the Masses, Chimaira, Static X, Dream Theatre, and so on.