So what the heck are the rest of the disposessed Maiden BBers doing right now?

AM

New Metal Member
Jan 22, 2002
Vancouver BC
Visit site
I bet they're all over at the Dio board - the idea that they turned their computers off and got lives is simply inconceiveable.

Incidentally, this mini MS-Word posting thing is *really* slowing my slow obsolete machine down! Just thought I'd share.

Yo AM! Waddup dude?
:wave:
You a hockey fan? How bout those Mighty Ducks? he he:Spin:

Right now, I'm leaving to see The Iron Maidens (tribute show) in Huntington Beach. Also on the bill Hangar 18 (Megadeth tribute)...
headbob.gif

CrankYanker said:
Yo AM! Waddup dude?
:wave:
You a hockey fan? How bout those Mighty Ducks? he he:Spin:

Right now, I'm leaving to see The Iron Maidens (tribute show) in Huntington Beach. Also on the bill Hangar 18 (Megadeth tribute)...
headbob.gif

Hallo CY - no, can't really stand hockey - football (american) is more my game - have fun at the show - got a friend who saw the Maidens not too long ago and it sounded like quite a show!

Damn! I thought it was a Canadian law that all citizens had to like hockey!:p
Yeh, seen the girls a few times. They put on a good show. Once you give 'em a chance, you see they are really good musicians and play outstanding versions of all the Maiden classics.
It's great to hear live Maiden! Gotta split.
Up the Irons!

AM said:
I bet they're all over at the Dio board - the idea that they turned their computers off and got lives is simply inconceiveable.

Incidentally, this mini MS-Word posting thing is *really* slowing my slow obsolete machine down! Just thought I'd share.

Don't know about everyone else, but I'm killing time here and on the PBBB now....

And I think you can turn that mini MS-word off in the profile.

I didn`t realize how missed the Maiden BB would be. I`d like to get back on there and brag about the MSG show! :D

AM said:

I've been signing up to a mess of BB's actually LOL I went to the Metallica one to get opinions on Maiden but I have to pay to be a member? :erk:

Happy Easter AM :wave:

Beast In Flames said:
I believe it's the largest community on the net.

And I will study hard. Thanks!

Huh, I didn't know it was so widely used,this site I mean.

Where the heck is everyone then :erk:

What are you taking up in school anyway? Pretty sure you told me before but I forget :Smug: