So what the heck are the rest of the disposessed Maiden BBers doing right now?

Beast In Flames said:
I don't think that many people from the Maiden BB know about here.

And I am taking either Software or Electrical Engineering. Not sure yet.

I only found out about this place because of Mr. Beast actually. Seems pretty cool so fat :Spin:

I knew you were into that sort of stuff (for school that is) but wasn't quite sure exactly WHAT you were looking into. That's some pretty hard stuff ya have lined up brother. :erk:

Yeah, I know. I am so fucking screwed!
goggly.gif
lol.gif

I'm normally Pimpbot5000 over at the IMBB. I used to check this place out once in a while, but now that I have no where else to post, I finally registered here.

Anyone know what the hell happened to the IMBB? Are they finally updating it or what?

Dreamer Deceiver said:
I'm normally Pimpbot5000 over at the IMBB. I used to check this place out once in a while, but now that I have no where else to post, I finally registered here.

Anyone know what the hell happened to the IMBB? Are they finally updating it or what?

The official Iron Maiden BB ceased to be able to handle the power of the OCI and was thus shut down

CrankYanker said:
Yo AM! Waddup dude?
:wave:
You a hockey fan? How bout those Mighty Ducks? he he:Spin:

Right now, I'm leaving to see The Iron Maidens (tribute show) in Huntington Beach. Also on the bill Hangar 18 (Megadeth tribute)...
headbob.gif

That should be a kick ass show :D Let us know how it was :headbang:

Dreamer Deceiver said:

It'll be up and running in no time.

This place isn't so bad though. A bit slow for my taste but over all, not bad :headbang:

Shannara said:
Oh goodness o_O

Hey, how was your Easter?

I feel no need to go up in arms about another Americanized "holi-day" diluted and perverted with ancient Pagan traditions. There's just something wrong about giving little kids fertility symbols during the anniversary of the Resurrection that just rubs me the wrong way. :zombie: :p

Orion Crystal Ice said:
I feel no need to go up in arms about another Americanized "holi-day" diluted and perverted with ancient Pagan traditions. There's just something wrong about giving little kids fertility symbols during the anniversary of the Resurrection that just rubs me the wrong way. :zombie: :p

It has turned into a pagan holiday (for the most part) and I'm not really one for celebrating holidays anyway but out of all of these "americanized holidays" as you put it, Easter is the only one that's to be celebrated ( the death/crucifixation of jesus).

Anyway, aren't you American though :lol:

Shannara said:
It has turned into a pagan holiday (for the most part) and I'm not really one for celebrating holidays anyway but out of all of these "americanized holidays" as you put it, Easter is the only one that's to be celebrated ( the death/crucifixation of jesus).

Anyway, aren't you American though :lol:

True, it's just a hard question to answer cause I don't celebrate like 90% of everyone else does :p

I am an American, yes :D

Orion Crystal Ice said:
True, it's just a hard question to answer cause I don't celebrate like 90% of everyone else does :p

I am an American, yes :D

come on! easter eggs and that :loco:

nah not again. cadbury eggs... ive never saw them but i heard a lot bout them. but i bet they dont beat our belgian chocolate eggs :p

I've been bored off my ass lately. Been trying very hard to stay the hell away from Ebay. :lol:

TxBraSlinger said:
I've been bored off my ass lately. Been trying very hard to stay the hell away from Ebay. :lol:

That e-bay is very addicting. I've been browsing and buying up a storm on it :hotjump:

Anyway, we're good for the MG show sweety. Got 2 tixx the day they came out :headbang: Not bad either :wink:

Woohoo - I've got a rating - I feel so loved ;)

I see there are still no new dates on Ticketmaster - hopefully this week or next we'll get more info - I *really* hope they're coming to the Pacific Northwest this tour.

AM said:
Woohoo - I've got a rating - I feel so loved ;)

I see there are still no new dates on Ticketmaster - hopefully this week or next we'll get more info - I *really* hope they're coming to the Pacific Northwest this tour.

That was me that gave ya the rating son :)

Anyway, I can't see why they wouldn't play up that way :confused: In the general vacinity anyway.