So...what'd you do last weekend ?

Well, they came on and the singer screamed, "We are BEHIND CRIMSON EYES" and then they did a song and heaps of people booed. I chuckled quietly. A bloke near me said, "Aw, that's not nice, at least they're trying" but apparently the rest of the people didn't hear him because they got booed for each song. I thought their cover of "Ace of Spades" was OK, but because they're an average band doing a metal song we're not allowed to like it.

Think this time last weekend i was screaming when bruce told me to!
He spiff, think you need to change "I have the power!" to "I took the photo!"

at this exact time, I think we were waiting for a ride home from Acer. Umm @ 8.25 I think I was drinking bourbon at Novotel. Yeah.

I saw some guy being held on the ground outside of Novotel when I was walking to Acer. The divy van drove past us just before we entered the arena, I guess they were headed for the Novotel.

there was also a shit load of puke in the Novotels toilets, hahaha!

I'm guessing noboby here heard people singing the chorus for Run to the Hills there either, no-ones commented on that - it was awesome...

A bunch of us were at the Novotel for a while and heard the crowd singing along to Maiden that afternoon. Pretty sure we mentioned it in another thread.

A bunch of us were at the Novotel for a while and heard the crowd singing along to Maiden that afternoon. Pretty sure we mentioned it in another thread.
Ahh, I must of missed it, like I missed you MD guys there, there should've been a sign:lol: