Marks taking away my social life!

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
Hi all,

Due to a small server upgrade, and a major move to the other side of the world for me, the UM forums will be offline for a few days from this Thursday (May 2) from around
1-2PM GMT until approximately Saturday night/Sunday morning (May 4/5).

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, but will be back online as per normal on the weekend!

Best,
Mark

Now what the hell am I supposed to do all weekend? :mad: :cry: I hope you are happy :D ;)

AND I quote:
"until approximately Saturday night/Sunday morning (May 4/5)"

:D

Originally posted by Goreripper
You think you got problems? Now that The Gates of Hell is down as well, I'll have nothing to do at work.

Im gonna go to Utopia and the comic shop :D

I was going to, but there was this massive lineup there to jump, the entire Penrith team had decided to end it all, even the mascot, and I couldnt be bothered waiting for my turn! ;) :D

Who is Penrith playing this weekend?

Ah, the Roosters. Hardly a danger game for the Panthers!

Playing at Aussie Stadium + Panthers overdue for a win = Penrith gets the two points

You heard it here first!

Man this sucks!

I have to work with the most boring person on this entire planet on Saturdays and reading these forums is the only thing that passes the time easily. Fuck now I will have to find some other way where I can ignore the idiot.
NOT HAPPY MARK!:mad:

What is a girl to do now!

Originally posted by Spiff
Who is Penrith playing this weekend?

Ah, the Roosters. Hardly a danger game for the Panthers!

Playing at Aussie Stadium + Panthers overdue for a win = Penrith gets the two points

You heard it here first!

:lol: :lol: :lol: You jinxed us! Thats the only possible reason we could have lost right?? :)

I would add something about Mark taking away my social life, but I never had or wanted one to begin with :lol:.

This weekend I:

Did crosswords

Watched Bladerunner, the making of Silence of the Lambs, The Simpsons, Sabrina, The Bill and Everybody Loves Raymond.

Listened to a bit of Van Halen, Sabbath, KISS, Maiden, Scorpions and Demons & Wizards.

Read eleven assorted comics

All while barely saying a word to anyone. Why can't every weekend be as much fun? :headbang:

W

I was sick as f**k and throwing up on Saturday, and marginally better on Sunday :mad:

Penrith lost again too.

On Friday night I went to a party at a girl's house who I used to like but rejected me.
Then on Saturday I went to the city with a girl who I still like but also rejected me.
Then on Sunday I did an essay due today which I still haven't finished and am going to hand in tomorrow (I only lose 2% so who cares).

Fun weekend.