So what's everyone doing for Labor Day weekend?

chupe666

You may enter up to 25 ch
Apr 11, 2002
Where you live
www.chupetunes.com
I'm working on my girlfriend's house. Can you say HOME DEPOT?

dc0802wk5_feature.gif

(from http://www.homedepot.com)

Woo!!!!!!! Figured since I was already on this forum I would post the UNHOLY 666th post!!!

*Gets up on the podium*

Okay, first I woudld like to thank uhhhh...Ultimatemetal.com for making such a wonderful place to converse with intelligent(and not so intelligent) people from around the world. I'd also like to thank all of the members that provoked, inspired and/or annoyed me along the way, without which I would have never gotten to #666:D Uhhhh, and I would like to thank my dad for playing all of his classic rock records when I was a kid, which led to a natural progression to the utmost adoration I have now for metal...

*dodges tomatoes, bottles and other flying objects*

Many more posts to come:devil:

Went drinking and dancing last night. Go drinking tonight whilst watching the TEXASN! BOOYA! Going to a wedding tomorrow, and then to another wedding party, so that's more drinking. Resting Sunday and Monday

I'll be partying at the Maryland/Notre Dame Kickoff Classic @ Giants Stadium tomorrow night, going out to a barbeque on Sunday, the Yankees/Red Sox game MonDAY, and then sleeping. I'm sitting on the couch tonight. Have a great weekend everyone!

Gee lets see.....I'll sleep during the day tomorrow, then wake up and drive an hour to work, then work a 12 hour shift, then come home, go to sleep, go back to work again, come home, sleep......

you get the idea.

Originally posted by ShadowLioness
Woo!!!!!!! Figured since I was already on this forum I would post the UNHOLY 666th post!!!

Many more posts to come:devil:
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO Rachelgirlieness!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

Originally posted by turnloosetheswans
and right now i turned off peter gabriel to watch the 1986 tony danza vehicle "she is outta control"....

:lol: , believe it or not I watched that myself last night for about a half hour before I crashed. Yeah! Annie Camden!!! My mother LOVES "7th Heaven" for some reason. Ah well, to each their own.

I just hung out with my girlfriend's family and their friends playing Elvis and Beatles tunes on acoustic guitars while drinking beer! Across the Universe is a great song, but when you're trying to get a bunch of people to sing it along, it doesn't work out so well. Lady Madonna worked better for that.

S9_LM5.jpg