So whats the deal with " Shatter messiah " ?

Exiled

Oct 22, 2001
Valencia (Spain)
www.myspace.com
Hello guys, i know most of you dont know me, cause im mostly a silent watcher here on the forums, but i need to know whats the dela with "Shatter messiah" ?

I know that "Curran murphy" used to play live with Nevermore, what i need to know is that why does Warrel refused to talk about them on an interview i recently read, and why on the Shatter messiah official site on the media downloads theres a video called Godless endeavor ???

Is there any conflict or anything or am i missing something???:loco:

I have often wondered this myself.
It's always funny when Curran is mentioned as EXNevermore, as far as I knew he played with them live but was never a member.

and also, why are there so many Nevermore riffs in Shatter Messiah?

DreamNeonBlack said:
I have often wondered this myself.
It's always funny when Curran is mentioned as EXNevermore, as far as I knew he played with them live but was never a member.

and also, why are there so many Nevermore riffs in Shatter Messiah?
interesting that WD wrote the lyrics for this record during the last tour with Curran, one song was clearly titled "this godless endeavor" add a few nevermore riffs ....

As far as I can remember, Curran tries to take credit for thinking up the name "This Godless Endeavor" because it was originally a song Warrel wrote while on tour with him or something. Thus, Warrel got offended or pissed off or what have you because this guy was trying to take credit for the title instead of being happy about the album release or whatever. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.