So, whats your plans for xmas folks?

thats what i`ve trying to tell him, but he doesnt listen tho :cry:

seriously whatever is your problem..speak out!, as far as i remember i havent done anything to you.. but if you just doing this by another business isnt yours... then i must say this is none of your fucking business,and before start talking somebody else,take a few mins and look at yourself first.

blackeyed said:
maybe you should lighten up abit, yknow have a drink, get off your computer.

megacuteperiod1dj.jpg

bender the offender said:
thats what i`ve trying to tell him, but he doesnt listen tho :cry:

seriously whatever is your problem..speak out!, as far as i remember i havent done anything to you.. but if you just doing this by another business isnt yours... then i must say this is none of your fucking business,and before start talking somebody else,take a few mins and look at yourself first.

ha and see YOU lighten up, you must be fucking joking! more sarcasm be your thing tho eh

so you dont? so you take everything serious, sure i know that anyway, aye you should lighten up a bit, drop the devious sarcasm

bender the offender said:
i do make jokes when the good time for it comes...sarcastic and that, arent we sometime? :Smug:

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,
ah look i can do it too :hotjump:

good times, rock n roll! :headbang:

last xmas, the day before xmas eve i got stoned and locked meself outta me house, so i had to stay in my mates house next door for the night.
then xmas eve morning the landlady came and let me in, i gathered my shit, and went to get the bus.... but then again i got stoned and didnt realise the bus was in front of me the whole time so i missed it. then finally at 5pm i got another bus and got home for 7:30. went to the pub. sometime later at 4:30 am me and me mate found ourselves out on the motorway doing burnouts. that was great craic, until his car broke down!
fun fun fun! i cant wait to go drinkin this xmas eve!