So, who here would bang the chick from Arch Enemy?

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
I love the comalies album especially Comalies the song because im trying to learn Italian... its a very beautiful language... but I now want to get the other album u recommended... is it in english or italian or both? ...

Congrats on your dating an Asian mommie. Good job.

"Unleashed Memories" is actually much stronger than "Comalies", IMO.
ONE song is in Italian. The rest English, of course.

Italian is a beautiful language. I took it for about 6 months a few years back for the sake of it. It really helped me in my travels to Rome & Florence. But, I took Latin back in high school so that made it much easier.

SoundMaster said:
Congrats on your dating an Asian mommie. Good job.

"Unleashed Memories" is actually much stronger than "Comalies", IMO.
ONE song is in Italian. The rest English, of course.

Italian is a beautiful language. I took it for about 6 months a few years back for the sake of it. It really helped me in my travels to Rome & Florence. But, I took Latin back in high school so that made it much easier.

Asian Mommie? .. didnt get it... :err:

Bryant said:
I also don't see why a couple here are so down on Lacuna Coil. I am not particualrly crazy about "Comalies" but I also have "Unleashed Memories" and it is absolutely brilliant. I think it's lush, emotional and powerful. "To Live is to Hide" is a killer song.

Bryant

I totally agree. Comalies is their biggest selling album by far, yet their worst creatively (IMO).

Bryant said:
I would rather listen to those girls sing and look at the naked Asian chicks.

Bryant

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

J1.jpg

j2.jpg

j3.jpg

SoundMaster said:
Exactly.
In fact, I'd rank their ablums as follows:

1) Unleashed Memories 2001
2) Lacuna Coil (EP) 1998
3) In a Reverie 1999
4) Halflife (EP) 2000
5) ComaLies 2002

For me will be like:

1) Unleashed Memories/Halflife
2) In a Reverie
3) Lacuna Coil
4) Comalies

I'd bang her (if I weren't married) - when I was backstage at the Jagermeister tour with Arch Enemy, Hatebreed and Slayer - she was walking around after Arch Enemy's set, and she's pretty damn hot in person. VERY tiny little thing - kind of weird how those growls and screams come out of such a small and petite woman.

JB

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
Woah.. thanx for that asian fix Wyvern... :OMG: very cute...

Thank Bryant for reminding me of the exotic beauty of Far East Asia :wave: