So who is gonna be the new Lead Guitarist?

Pascal79

Jun 1, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
I wonder if Chuck and Eric have finally decided to stick with Metal Mike for their upcoming album and future tours. I hope they can find a permanent member as soon as possible because it's been too damn long since the 1999 release of The Gathering. Any chance of this new album being released before the new year? It's painful waiting half a decade for a new Testament album.

:headbang:Testament Rules!

I know it does suck waiting half a year but I cant see the new cd being till january or febuary of next year and still no word on a new guitarist.I hope we hear at least some news on the cd and guitarist before the end of the year.

I feel almost lucky that I first discovered them last year, cuz it would be fuckin torturous to wait that long for a new album.

Fuckin'-A! Waiting half a decade for a new album sucks! Hopefully Testament will make up for it in quality like Exodus did this year!!! I've heard a little of Metal Mike's work and it seemed pretty damn good - I think he'd be a good fit, but I also think he has other commitments as well (i.e. his other project, PainMuseum). We'll see... Suspense kills! Realistically, the new album probably won't drop until winter/spring of '05! ...Dammit!

soulflypl said:
:wave:
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

well said - that really helps :headbang:

you can also try new Vader - The Beast :headbang:

and on Monday you can add new Behemoth to that list :headbang: I've never really liked them much, but now I do. I've heard 2 song so far and they are so gooood :OMG: , that I don't know what to say.

I hope it's Metal Mike. What a killer line-up this would be for the new album.

Vocals - Chuck Billy
Rhythm Guitar - Eric Peterson
Bass - Steve Digiorgio
Lead Guitar - Metal Fuckin Mike!
Drums - Paul Bostaph