So who likes DOWN? (Thoughts on DOWN).

I looove Down from what I've heard. I saw them a while ago playing with Dio/black sabbath. Also I have a few downloaded songs.
They're one of those bands I keep meaning to get more into, I definietly need to get a CD or two.

To me it's Pantera>Damage Plan>Down>Drinking my own urine>Hell Yeah!

The first three are all enjoyable, but I liked Dimes playing a lot so I tend to stick to that side of the spectrum.

i have all 3 cds. i really enjoy all of them. seeing them in Atlantic City in a week. looking forward to it. I saw them back on Ozzfest when 2 came out. I wasn't big into them at the time, because i didn't know of them before hand, so I don't remember much from it. so i'm really pumped to see them.

the new Down is great. I didn't want to hear a NOLA two, but it's a great album too, especially I like On March The Saints and Beneath the Tides. who is not shivering from these songs, has to ask for new ears.

but Phil's voices is not the same of course, in the song called (Creeping Death) Pillamyd he's terrible.

Faffy, my Dear. Phil's voice is great throughout the album. NOLA is my favorite, but the newest, "Over the Under" is better than Down II in my opinion. "Pyllamyd" is a great song with a great riff. How can you compare it to (creeping death by Metallica, I presume). Please elaborate on how this is comparable to the Metallica song, if that's what you are implying.

Zane

saw them in Detroit last night @ Harpos, what an amazing set. 2 hours 20 mins

The Path
Lysergik Funeral Procession
Lifer
3 Suns and 1 Star
Hail The Leaf
I Scream
Ghosts Along The Mississippi
Learn From This Mistake
Mourn
Lies, I Don't Know What They Say But...
NOD
Detroit Rock City jam
Temptations Wings
On March The Saints
Beneath The Tides
Losing All
Eyes Of The South
Jail
Stone The Crow
Bury Me In Smoke

Faffy, my Dear. Phil's voice is great throughout the album. NOLA is my favorite, but the newest, "Over the Under" is better than Down II in my opinion. "Pyllamyd" is a great song with a great riff. How can you compare it to (creeping death by Metallica, I presume). Please elaborate on how this is comparable to the Metallica song, if that's what you are implying.

Zane

'Pillamyd's opening riff sounds like the outro to 'Creeping Death' wi'out the wah-soaked Hammett wank and at a lower tuning. :)

i have all 3 cds. i really enjoy all of them. seeing them in Atlantic City in a week. looking forward to it. I saw them back on Ozzfest when 2 came out. I wasn't big into them at the time, because i didn't know of them before hand, so I don't remember much from it. so i'm really pumped to see them.

Recent post!

I like Down.