www.anthrax.com
iheartanthrax-bk.jpg

OK i have some pricing....
tshirt.gif

2 screens $35.00 Each = $70.00

White shirts are $5.75 each need about 10
Black shirts are $6.85 each need 15
Hoodies $14.00 Need 10 of these.

XXL are $1.00 more and we can do larger sizes for fat bastards like Tad!!!!!LMAO!~!!!
icon_shaking2.gif

For a Whopping total of $356.89?????

I just bought a house and can't do this myself. So what I need is YOUR help.....
Email me at thrax07@sbcglobal.net and we can get ths started.
You must send money first.......
Let me know here also....
If you want a different color shirt like pink for Tad.... we can do that!!!!

I'm kind of slow so excuse me for asking but, are you asking for $356.89 for a t-shirt?:lol:

I'm thinking there has never been a less opportune time to try to get people to buy Anthrax t-shirts. I wish you luck, though.

man I had my I am the law shirt on the other day and got some shit from the teenage cosmetics girl walking through walgreens the other day. Talkin about how bad they screwed the whole band up...... lmao...Hell Im affraid to wear shorts in there next time. She prolly just laugh at me. There really is no way to defend the thing anymore.

man I had my I am the law shirt on the other day and got some shit from the teenage cosmetics girl walking through walgreens the other day. Talkin about how bad they screwed the whole band up...... lmao...Hell Im affraid to wear shorts in there next time. She prolly just laugh at me. There really is no way to defend the thing anymore.

You took shit from a cosmetics girl??? MAN UP DAMMIT!

:lol:

Where is that store... lets get her on this board!!!!!