So you think you're heavy metal shit?! HA!

Tut Ankh Amon

I See You Masturbate!
Sep 26, 2002
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
www.theweb.com.br
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1107178&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

longjetstreet.jpg

oookay
best
home gadget
ever

:headbang:

You can make one fairly easily. What it involves is a high pressure shooting device filled with some sort of flammable liquid. Now, one way to do it, you want to rig up some sort of sparking device, like something that lights blowtorches or something, up to a wire that attaches to the trigger which shoots out the flammable liquid. Hit the trigger, the spark ignites the stream, and bang! Homeade flamethrower. HOWEVER; flammable liquid IS combustible and there is always a BIG danger of the thing exploding in your hand, so I don't suggest you take this thing for a test run.

Another way is to simply attach some sort of wick or something youc an light manually underneath of it; and then light it, and then you can shoot as is. But that takes a little longer.

As for a safe, professional flamethrower; I'm lost there. I can only Macguyver a haphazard one that may or may not explode. :lol:

Fenrir13 said:
@tut, that's more planning than I did. I sort of designed the 'kamikaze' variant. :lol: then again, maybe i shouldn't be mildly and slightly intoxicated while planning blueprints for dangerous objects.

This guy rules! :kickass:
look out for that kind of plans!
you have so much booze in you that you can't even get NEAR a match! :lol:

yeah, when I spit, you can light it on fire. it might be at the point now where if someone tries to mug me and stabs me, I can just chuck a match on the wound and shoot flame out, thus deterring them. You don't see that natural defense on the discovery channel. :lol:

Fenrir13 said:
yeah, when I spit, you can light it on fire. it might be at the point now where if someone tries to mug me and stabs me, I can just chuck a match on the wound and shoot flame out, thus deterring them. You don't see that natural defense on the discovery channel. :lol:
here in brazil we'd call you "pudim de cana", which would translate like "alcohool pudding" :lol: :p