GWAR on "the 'Knot"

Yetti

Oct 29, 2002
Amerika
Visit site
this is Odorous of GWAR settting straight that whiney bitch Corey Taylor of Slipknot/Stone Sour. he bashed gwar and said something about the slipknot albums being the 2 best albums ever(What The Fuck?) and pam andersons rack is real.

here it is

:lol: GWAR rules!! I've always dug their comic style. A friend of mine even got "killed" on stage one time. They threw him in the meat grinder. :lol:

Also, "Slaughterama" would make a great reality TV show...

Nevermore...

GWAR (God What an Aweful Racket:D ) fucking rock! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
I's been watching so much fucking GWAR of late. My boss (the one who almost killed Warrel with drink) has been playing almost every GWAR video and DVD he owns. I's loves their live video and the DVD of Phallus In Wonderland. My boss also aquired (through the lack of a customer paying his bar tab) the brand new GWAR videoclip collection DVD, which has -surprise, surprise- all the videoclips that GWAR ever made.
GWAR are a bunch of sick and funny cunts and everything that Odorous said about that cutn from Slipknot is totally justified.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack