So you want to talk production......

VincentVegas

New Metal Member
Feb 22, 2006
Good-Fucking-God the new Madder Mortem is an absolute production Master Piece. Yeah, I know we are in the land of astounding productions via Mr fucking Sneap, but even he( after he has a listen) cannot deny this goddamn accomplishment.

MADDER MORTEM recorded "Desiderata" at Studio Fredman in Gothenburg, Sweden and at Space Valley Studios. Mastering duties were handled at Strype Audio. Christ, the shit almost comes across as spam but I suppose it's the 8 fucking beers behind this listening session. Regardless, quite a motherfucking fresh production throughout and I suppose this is what garners my enthusiasm because I have come to take Sneap's mixes as the ultimate standard these days and to hear such a different take on sonic development throws me so fucking off. Such a difference in snare sounds and just the overall mastering equation, just goes to show you no matter what you think you know, it is never enough because shit comes along that will beat you down. Such a great fucking time to be alive!

I don't know about the production or whatever, but that song "My Name Is Silence" is badass. These guys (and girl) may be onto something....