TOP 5 BALLADS YOU MOST WANT TO HEAR.......

nik

Dictator of Laughter
Mar 28, 2004
Bold Savage Land ENGLAND
FUCK IT upset as many as possible.......i know i will...

5.Ballad of every god daming pig hating muslim.
4.Ballad of Dimebag.
3.Ballad of Princess Diane ( go for it Charlie boy and fuck everyone marry your old horse dude :headbang: .)
2.Ballad of Anthrax.
THE NUMBER ONE SPOT......
BALLAD OF TREE HUGGING, LIBERAL, LESBIAN, LEFT-WING, VEGGIE, FRENCH, INTERNET HARDGIRLS EVERYWHERE..................

I was gona leave this site for a bit cause the teenage fuckwits were doing my mother fucking head in.....BUT NO FUCK IT...... why the hell should I...
I've been a BILLY MILANO fan since 'or die' i remember reading the cover notes on the bus home from Manchester like it was yesterday..
This board rocks...Billy :headbang: .You kids know shit (except cryptie) if i was your dad i give you a back hander you will never forget, go and listern to fucking nu-metal shit a leave the real Oldschool, original,apreciative (spelt wrong but if you know me you know),politically incorrect, interesting, fun, ass-kicking message board alone to those who were in the pit way before you got outta listerning to 'hit me baby one more time'.
If you wana party on this board have something decent to say...you aint gotta agree with Bill, shit i disagreed with him once, you aint gotta kiss his ass (it will take to long)(sorry billy).....BILLY MILANO put the fun in metal, he stirred your thoughts through metal, he fucking mashed it up through metal :headbang: thats why were here, thats why he's still here....this board :headbang: and so do most of fucker's even the French dudes on here :headbang: .Oldschool,myhatred,t-dude,cryptie,coveru,sepis,muffy,buddy,BoboC,jonhieczech,ant'fucking'ferrara,sodmod(he is the1).and every thrasher who i forgot THIS IS OUR SITE A CALL TO ARMS,ANY CUNT PLAY'S THE INTERNET GIRL WE FUCKING DESTROY THEM its all about respect, we aint gotta agree just RESPECT.

PEACE, RANT'S FROM ALL..................

I've had a case of Bud, a fucking take away, intedegistion, and far to much hate.................................
So if you wana party i'm ............................ o_O .

PEACE, & WATCH OUT IN DARK ALLEYS CAUSE THAT EDDIE COULD BE ME.........

Hehe, cool rant.

I wanna hear:
Ballad of Rammstein
Ballad of The White Stripes (GOD DO THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Ballad of Marilyn Manson

these 3 I hate the most, I can´t think of anything else. Maybe P.O.D. but they´re dead already so who cares.

nik said:
FUCK IT upset as many as possible.......i know i will...

5.Ballad of every god daming pig hating muslim.
4.Ballad of Dimebag.
3.Ballad of Princess Diane ( go for it Charlie boy and fuck everyone marry your old horse dude :headbang: .)
2.Ballad of Anthrax.
THE NUMBER ONE SPOT......
BALLAD OF TREE HUGGING, LIBERAL, LESBIAN, LEFT-WING, VEGGIE, FRENCH, INTERNET HARDGIRLS EVERYWHERE..................

I was gona leave this site for a bit cause the teenage fuckwits were doing my mother fucking head in.....BUT NO FUCK IT...... why the hell should I...
I've been a BILLY MILANO fan since 'or die' i remember reading the cover notes on the bus home from Manchester like it was yesterday..
This board rocks...Billy :headbang: .You kids know shit (except cryptie) if i was your dad i give you a back hander you will never forget, go and listern to fucking nu-metal shit a leave the real Oldschool, original,apreciative (spelt wrong but if you know me you know),politically incorrect, interesting, fun, ass-kicking message board alone to those who were in the pit way before you got outta listerning to 'hit me baby one more time'.
If you wana party on this board have something decent to say...you aint gotta agree with Bill, shit i disagreed with him once, you aint gotta kiss his ass (it will take to long)(sorry billy).....BILLY MILANO put the fun in metal, he stirred your thoughts through metal, he fucking mashed it up through metal :headbang: thats why were here, thats why he's still here....this board :headbang: and so do most of fucker's even the French dudes on here :headbang: .Oldschool,myhatred,t-dude,cryptie,coveru,sepis,muffy,buddy,BoboC,jonhieczech,ant'fucking'ferrara,sodmod(he is the1).and every thrasher who i forgot THIS IS OUR SITE A CALL TO ARMS,ANY CUNT PLAY'S THE INTERNET GIRL WE FUCKING DESTROY THEM its all about respect, we aint gotta agree just RESPECT.

Awesome rant dude. Top 5 ballads:

1. Ballad of the Democrats
2. Ballad of the Pope
3. Ballad of Cheif Bitchy
4. Ballad of Scott Ian
5. Ballad of Ward Churchill (or beter yet, and Anal Cunt esque full length song!)

You know I'll stand with you Nik....Fuck all these punks, I'm all about stepping on these pussies necks just to hear the sweet cracking sound!!!!

nik said:
.Oldschool,myhatred,t-dude,cryptie,coveru,sepis,muffy,buddy,BoboC,jonhieczech,ant'fucking'ferrara,sodmod(he is the1).and every thrasher who i forgot THIS IS OUR SITE A CALL TO ARMS,ANY CUNT PLAY'S THE INTERNET GIRL WE FUCKING DESTROY THEM its all about respect, we aint gotta agree just RESPECT.

nik said:
Fuckin A1.......that will be a classic :worship: .

Yeah, I mean... I guess he´s been an okey pope, but for fuck´s sake. Someone (besides death) should tell him it´s time to retire. When you can´t speak or barely wave your hands to people during mass... it´s time to move to Fort Lauderdale! Maybe he´ll miss the young boys too much. :erk:

Ballad of ODB
Ballad of Weslie Willis
Ballad of Avenged Sevenfold
Ballad of Bill O'Reilly
Ballad of Ward Churchill-God that guy is a piece of shit

Nice rant Nik....

1. Ballad of Sublime (Love is what I got.. remember that... You're DEAD!)
2. Ballad of George Harrison (Hare Krishna, my sweeet lord... You're DEAD!)
3. Ballad of Randy Rhoads (We're going off the rails...You're DEAD!)
4. Ballad of Ray Charles (Hit the road jack and don't you come back no more...You're DEAD!)

that's about it

How about Ballad of Screamo?

*whiny punk lead looped 4 times with drums and chords in the background* "YOU'RE GAY!"