So....

Welcome to the new forum Xeno. Bout time you showed up :p It's very cool seeing a large chunk of the older crew get back together. Now who are we still missing? Steeler? Gail? Hrmm a few others that i can actually visualize but i can't remember their names right now heh. Then again it is after 5am. That's my excuse and i'm sticking with it! Anyway, if anyone still talks with some originals who have yet to show up, drop them the info for the forum :)

Cloud is still around. Some of us talk to him on AIM. He's pretty well not interested in female fronted metal these days. Go figure. I guess tastes change. So i wouldn't expect to see him post here, mores the pity.

There are guys here, but they don't seem to have been posting as much.

Well, you saw from chat the other night...there is Hyperspace and Ray, who are guys. Tramz is a guy too, but he doesn't drop in as often as he used to, as he is very busy these days. The Enigma and Pere, 2 of our Finnish OSAers, are also males. We have quite a few other posters of the "male persuasion" that visit from time to time. They are here, it just seems lately, the female fans have been representing here a little more. ;)

There are guys here, but they don't seem to have been posting as much.

Well, you saw from chat the other night...there is Hyperspace and Ray, who are guys. Tramz is a guy too, but he doesn't drop in as often as he used to, as he is very busy these days. The Enigma and Pere, 2 of our Finnish OSAers, are also males. We have quite a few other posters of the "male persuasion" that visit from time to time. They are here, it just seems lately, the female fans have been representing here a little more. ;)

Ah! Gotcha! ;)
Thanks for clarifying that for me :lol:

Well I'm looking forward to meeting all these lovely people soon! ;)
I think that Taimi should add them all to the OSAers Facebook Group?!
Just a suggestion :p