Social Distortion!!!!!!!

dutchy

Apr 2, 2002
Stadskanaal, Holland
Visit site
Finale!!!!!!!!!!! after 8 years they are comin back to Europe!!!! just bought the ticktes!!!! the 8th of august Amsterdam city!!!!!!!!!!

the only thing to make this summer complete are the new Bad Religion, Pennywise, No Use for a Name and MxpX cd's and a shitload of Heineken and jenever!!!!

Like my favourite Dutch band TRAVOLTAS said it"it's gonnna be an Endless Summer"!!!!!!!!:wave: :loco:

Is Chuck Biscuits still there drummer? some one said he was wth them for about a year and quit the buisness entirely ( actually an email from erie Von a few months ago told me that, I wish I had kept it I would have gladly posted it here)

hey Prime, I think I was at that show. At the Chance, right? Great show. They're using Charlie Quintana on drums. He played with Bob Dylan, Izzy Stradlin, Cracker and many others. I like the new line-up but it's sad without Dennis Danell. He was Mike's sidekick since the beginning. I even have a Social D tatoo.

Karina_666 said:
hey Prime, I think I was at that show. At the Chance, right? Great show. They're using Charlie Quintana on drums. He played with Bob Dylan, Izzy Stradlin, Cracker and many others. I like the new line-up but it's sad without Dennis Danell. He was Mike's sidekick since the beginning. I even have a Social D tatoo.

the new guy is pretty awesome too, Johnny "2 bags". I think Ness is the coolest punkrock&roll motherfucker around. I'm really lookin forwar to this show!!