Sock Monkey Ninja - a game by Kazrog

Not really Kazrog... I just did some demos for myself to see what I can achieve. It's so simple to get things going.
I hope I'll start develop something with some guys I know from milestone (I recorded the band of one of the lead artists), those guys are bored with making racing games(milestone just does that), so I hope we'll make a good rpg.
Milestone the only italian video games software house really famous outside this country http://milestone.it/games/?lang=en

A quick update: Sock Monkey Ninja is now available for Android in the Google Play Store.

Also, I've removed ads from all versions of the game, and I've changed the price from free to $0.99 USD (or whatever the lowest allowable price is in any territory outside the US.)

I was never happy with the ads, and I don't plan to do any ad-supported games ever again - it really gets in the way of the game itself. I also plan to develop games for Windows/Mac/Linux in the future in addition to mobile.

A quick update: Sock Monkey Ninja is now available for Android in the Google Play Store.

Also, I've removed ads from all versions of the game, and I've changed the price from free to $0.99 USD (or whatever the lowest allowable price is in any territory outside the US.)

I was never happy with the ads, and I don't plan to do any ad-supported games ever again - it really gets in the way of the game itself. I also plan to develop games for Windows/Mac/Linux in the future in addition to mobile.

bought... game is hard lol

Thanks! I worked really hard to optimize the parallax to achieve 60 FPS. This game is basically "Flappy Beast" :lol:

And yeah, there's no way to beat the Amiga version of Shadow Of The Beast without a trainer, IMO. It's impossibly hard but still the coolest looking game ever.