Sodom DVD

#1_Droogie

Mar 30, 2005
North Dakota
Here's an update about the dvd.....

05/30/2005 DVD news Hallo Sodomaniacs! Here's the latest news about our DVD.
After consultation with our label SPV we came to the conclusion to distribute the DVD in two different publications. Part 1 (two DVDs) will appear in September (Germany) and contain the Sodom history from 1982 to 1995 and the concerts from Sofia, WFF, Wacken, BYH and Rock Hard festival. Total play time of the double DVD will be at least five hours, and it is already produced extremely complex. That's why it is now shifted for the third time. Nothing that could be interesting for you Sodom fans should be withheld. Highlight of the entire DVD are interviews with all, still living ex musicians. It was a real challenge for me to organize that all! I'm sure, there's nothing comparable in this sector. Thus, waiting will be worthwhile itself!

DVD part two will be published at the beginning of 2006 and contain the history from 1996 to 2005 when there was no more line up change, as you know. But the material, which has been collected over these years is almost inexhaustibly and is now being sighted and evaluated. You can barely imagine, what you'll get to see and hear, because in this period a camera was always at hand. This double DVD will also have a play time of more than five hours. More details later.
The new album will be published in January, according to SPV. Drum and guitar tracks are complete, I will do my parts in June/July. To us it will be the most important, and as I believe also the best Sodom album of all times.

Furthermore many live activities are planned. Hope to meet some of you there for some beer.... once again, thank you for your understanding and your patience.

Party on!!!! TOM

i wonder when part 1 is going to be out in the states :dopey:

heh, Agent Orange was my first Sodom album. I love it! I'm actually listening to it right now. Yeah, ive been getting into them lately, and i was pissed that they canceled at the minneapolis mayhem festival, i was planning on going for them :yell: