Judas Priest DVD

Greeno

Oct 14, 2003
WV USA
Any one buying it? I will be.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

JUDAS PRIEST: 'Rising In The East' DVD

According to a posting on JUDAS PRIEST's official web site, the band's new "Rising in the East" DVD will be released in the USA and Canada on November 15 while in the rest of the world it will be made available on January 16, 2006.

Vocalist Rob Halford, lead guitarists Glenn Tipton and K.K. Downing, bass guitarist Ian Hill and drummer Scott Travis filmed "Rising in the East" in May 2005 at the legendary Budokan in Tokyo, Japan. The definitive JUDAS PRIEST lineup played two sold-out nights at the venue to promote the early-2005 release of the critically acclaimed studio album "Angel of Retribution", their first new material in 15 years. "Rising in the East" is JUDAS PRIEST's first straight-to-DVD release.

JPdvd.jpg

I read somewhere that it was filmed with just three cameras? Can anyone confirm or deny this? After some awesome multicamera dvd releases from Evergrey, Rage etc. that would be a bit of a letdown.

I'm not trying to piss on this dvd before even seeing it, but I'm a little concerned. Ah, what the hell, I think I'll buy it anyway (especially since I missed them live last February :erk: ).