Sodom

Adelaide was a good show, low numbers I would've said but I was righteously drunk and mostly right up the front banging away... Sodomy & Lust!

Sodom only got their Indonesian visas on June 8 and played on the 18th, but still drew 1500 people in Jakarta. Not a bad effort!

Sodom only got their Indonesian visas on June 8 and played on the 18th, but still drew 1500 people in Jakarta. Not a bad effort!

Nice, shame about the Aussie audiences, I hope some of the other Au shows were better for them. Though they seemed to be having a really good time and enjoying the crowd reaction here. I liked how they handed out beers as they played:kickass:

They drew a much better crowd in Melbourne than in some of the other cities. The band seemed to really enjoy the show, which was great. I didn't notice any beers being handed out - the buggers!

They drew a much better crowd in Melbourne than in some of the other cities. The band seemed to really enjoy the show, which was great. I didn't notice any beers being handed out - the buggers!
I had a couple of friends in Melb who saw the show, they said it was a good turn out. Would've loved to have been there, did you see Celtic Frost?

I had a couple of friends in Melb who saw the show, they said it was a good turn out. Would've loved to have been there, did you see Celtic Frost?

Yeah there was a good crowd indeed. Lots of smiles all round. I didn't see Celtic Frost; I think I was overseas. Which month did they come again?