Destruction of Oz Festival!

Apolyom-Todd said:
Y'all are forgetting that Descend are playing as well, and since they're my lift down to the show, I'll be supporting them! :lol:

Todd,
do you know if there is any room left on the Descend tour bus?I imagine that will be a very interesting road-trip!I would love to see Doro play (and of course Descend!) but don't even know anything about the other international bands.

Any of you people who do go,make sure you get there early and see Descend......one of the great thrash metal bands in OZ :headbang::hotjump:

I GOT MY TICKETS! :headbang:

Ralphe, I'm not sure how many seats there are on the bus... maybe you should drop Cam a line or failing that, Lunchbox might be able to help. All I've been told is that me and Shayne have a seat! :D

Concerning our bus. We discussing the participants this weekend. Its amazing and unfortunate but everyone that i know of that is coming with us on the bus has bought a ticket.

I'll bring you up in the conversation Ralphe, can't guarantee anything. we are getting a 22 seater and there is a crap load of people wanting in on the bus.

somebody not involved in the gig needs to seriously look into organising buses down to this thing. i haven't heard of any yet.

also too ITS SEVEN WEEKS AWAY. It sounds like a long way away but its not.

Sydo said:
The more from Triumph & Agony the better! !:headbang:
She'll probably play Fight and Always Live To Win from the the new album. And something from Burning The Witches.

I hope she plays a couple from Call Of The Wild too. I love that album. In fact I just bought the double LP picture disc version. I hope to have it framed by the concert.

i agree T&A is by far my fave album. Yep they are the 2 songs off Fight she played at Wacken..i love those songs best off of that album. Where did u buy LP from ..so cool...are u going to try and meet her and get is signed too?? I hope to meet her :loco: she is my idol !! Do you know anywhere where i can buy any of her cds from? cant find them anywhere?? (eg. old Warlock albums Im looking for)

Just heard the organiser on the radio. He said he wants to try to get Maiden down next year, and make the festival even bigger.....

electriceye said:
Do you know anywhere where i can buy any of her cds from? cant find them anywhere?? (eg. old Warlock albums Im looking for)

You can get the all pretty easily from Ebay. Imported to your door for around $20.

If you here that's she doing an instore signing session - please let me know. I'd lvoe to get a few things signed. :headbang:

Koichi said:
and she'll be like in an old hag cockney voice "awwwww ya know i like signing yas cocks"

well sorry to disappoint you but she wouldnt talk like this as she has a 'german' accent. :Smug:

Cheers Sydo for your help re: Ebay i will give it a shot. I will let you know if i hear of any signings but I doubt it will happen unfortunately :-(
Please let me know too if you hear anything..:)