march 4

New Metal Member
Dec 18, 2005
october_tide.jpg

The Great Cold Distance!

Welcome to my City Of glass!

march 4 said:
katatonia.of.pl.jpg

Hola que tal a todos? Ya es hora de un aumento, Jesse! (esta va por ti) Mi Bienvenida es Auto-complaciente y solo es el comienzo de este; el otro lado del cristal (Venezuela)...

Algun comentario? (si es que logras conseguir traductor Jesse) Aca esta mi web personal:

http://www.oidossucios.com/comunidad/?nick=katatonia...

The Great Cold Distance!

Welcome to my City Of glass!

English please :p And March4 why did you use my old shitty banner? :p :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin:

march 4 said:
Y Puff-Muerte, solo soy una puerta a este; el otro lado del cristal! :err:

I think he said..."And Pouffe-Death is the only way;the other side of the glass"

i think it's a some kind of spanish expression.
about the Puff-Muerte, I think he just called Katatonia Gay.

If I got this wrong...don't blame me,blame the dictionary.
Yo no hable Espanol.

I speak spanish but like Androz said, in spite of that I can't even understand what the hell he is trying to say. Maybe it is an expression very common in Venezuela, who knows... I don't get what he says.
Your translation it's ok, paradoxile. I guess he's just talking crazy (?)

I've been to the link march4 gave...that expression "Y Puff-Muerte" is all over the page.I guess it's just something he uses all the time.

There's something about his resposiblity breaking everyones knees and stuff about unbareable pain and not daring to scream, under My twin's cover which I didn't quite understand the conncetion of anything he said there to Katatonia.

There was something I noticed there which I didn't notice on Katatonia's website.
It says that on march 13th the album will be released with the regular edition and the limited edition.
If anyone knows what is going to be different on the limited edition?(bonus tracks?bonus live cd? bonus dvd? special digipack?the lyrics to nirvana's nevermind album?)