Soilwork, Dark Tranquility, Hypocrisy tonight

Dead_Lioness said:
soilwork can actually be good live, but lets admit it, with their last album, who are we kidding?

DT's last album OWNS.

Jen, I hope you had a good time!
Word.

I'm still hoping for a Natural Born Chaos II though. :cry:

saw the show! it was awsome! DT and soilwork kicked ass! the other bands sucked ass! rofl! the sound could have been better when soilwork played tho.

GroundXero3k said:
Word.

I'm still hoping for a Natural Born Chaos II though. :cry:

you could've said Chainheart Machine II

or you could've said

A Predator's Portrait II

...but you said Natural Born Chaos II .. hahaha, no thanks,
aren't the new albums bad enough?

eh, the first time I saw hypocrisy on that hot topic, errrrrrrrrr dimmu tour, I thought they put on an incredibly boring and low energy show. but then the second time I saw them on the same tour, they tore it up! So maybe it was another one of those off nights.

Of course both times I've seen DT it was so agonizing I had to walk out of the show... though I doubt that it was an off night, the albums have the same effect ^_^

soilwork was a little sloppy, i screamed "play needlefeast!" and they played it, but fuck, it was sloppy! it was really disapointing. they newer songers were pretty tight, but thier best songs were really loose, i think the drums had something to do with it maybe, you couldnt really hear them.

Chromatose said:
you could've said Chainheart Machine II

or you could've said

A Predator's Portrait II

...but you said Natural Born Chaos II .. hahaha, no thanks,
aren't the new albums bad enough?
NBC is a good album, dude.

At least i think so.

Yea
they're playing tonight in San Francisco...but we're going to Reno for justy's birfday tomorrow, so we cant really afford two trips :cry:

I saw the show last night and man was it great. the first band i didn't like that much and thier singer looked like brad pitt but hypocrisy and dt really fucking ruled. hypocrisys sound was so amazingly good i could tell every note and after the set it was so great i wanted to hear some of thier albums. Dark tranquillity also fucking ruled and had great sound plus the crowd fucking loved them, they should have done an encore or something. soilwork i ended up leaving during because not only did i not like them too much, but thier sound was so bad you couldn't even tell where the guitars were, at least i couldn't. if anyone is thinking about going to a later show on the tour, you've got to if you like any of those bands, its great.

yeah Mnemic sounded like crap in Denver. The other 3 bands were really fucking good though...Soilwork included. I probably enjoyed Hypocrisy's set the most though. FUckin g Roswell 47!!!