Soilwork, DevilDriver, Lamb of God, Killswitch Engage

Katau

Supreme Master of Nothing
Sep 10, 2007
Chicagoland
Just saw them last night at the Congress Theather in Chicago...here's a quick recap:

Soilwork - they finished before I got there :(

DevilDriver - heard the last song and it sounded incredible. Razor sharp and very heavy. These guys are awesome. I'd definitely go to see them again.

Lamb of God - probably one of the loudest bass intensive shows I've been to. Even up in the 3rd story press boxes, the bass shook me and pounded my body relentlessly. It was phenomenal!!! The sound was great and they had the crowd in a frenzy. Highly recommended show.

Killswitch Engage - eh...it was nice. The sound wasn't very good.

I saw Soilwork on Monday here in Cleveland, you didn't miss much...

We were going to drive out there to see Killswitch and DevilDriver, but unfortunately couldn't make it.... Must have been a great show!

Odd that the bands played roughly in the reverse order of how I'd rank them.

Im there in Dallas, and Houston.. was gonna pull Corpus but that'd be sick...

Pictures are a-comin'

- J

Just saw them last night at the Congress Theather in Chicago...here's a quick recap:

Soilwork - they finished before I got there :(

DevilDriver - heard the last song and it sounded incredible. Razor sharp and very heavy. These guys are awesome. I'd definitely go to see them again.

Lamb of God - probably one of the loudest bass intensive shows I've been to. Even up in the 3rd story press boxes, the bass shook me and pounded my body relentlessly. It was phenomenal!!! The sound was great and they had the crowd in a frenzy. Highly recommended show.

Killswitch Engage - eh...it was nice. The sound wasn't very good.

Yea i just saw this show in Detroit probably the night before you cause Lamb Of God headlined here.

I did get to see Soilwork and thought they were pretty dam good live.

Devil Driver did great as always and were very impressive.

Killswitch was good but i got really bared with them.

Lamb of god was just amazing though. Great show all around. :headbang:

Here's one:

l_7ea0d6927164df6135201d627e2967f3.jpg

I got basically pushed on stage... they did a tribute to Dime and various members of the bands played 5 Minutes Alone on stage...

At the end everybody was rushing to get on, and I kinda got pushed on, so, fuck it, I raised a toast too! lol

I was on the side stage, just watching from there until then.