SOILWORK heading to Australia

Cheers Pimp and Gore.

We know we aren't playing M4TB. We talked to the alchemist boys when we played with em. Normal rules about having a recent release out and everything.
Unless everybody goes and annoys em, saying they want to see us play this year. We'd be grateful :)

Descend-Lunchbox said:
Cheers Pimp and Gore.

We know we aren't playing M4TB. We talked to the alchemist boys when we played with em. Normal rules about having a recent release out and everything.
Unless everybody goes and annoys em, saying they want to see us play this year. We'd be grateful :)

For a free Soilwork ticket, I's will see what I's can do.

i think greg had already bought me a ticket so i maybe have at least 1 if not two spare tickets. Do your best pimp. !:headbang: Im sure we'd be able to organise some free accomodation somewhere. plus transport around whereever you need to go around sydney, and anything else i can think of.

pimp, im sure todd will do a lot more than that for MFTB. if you push it you might get lucky :D

np: death-human :headbang:

Descend-Lunchbox said:
i think greg had already bought me a ticket so i maybe have at least 1 if not two spare tickets. Do your best pimp. !:headbang: Im sure we'd be able to organise some free accomodation somewhere. plus transport around whereever you need to go around sydney, and anything else i can think of.

pimp, im sure todd will do a lot more than that for MFTB. if you push it you might get lucky :D

np: death-human :headbang:

Cool, man. Hell, even if I's don't get Descend on M4TB, get Greg to hold onto that ticket for I. If I's can get hold of some money and can convince some friends to travel up with I, The Pimp will be going to Soilwork!
I's will let ya'll know what's going on when I's knows what's going on.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack