SOILWORK : The Ride Majestic

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
SOILWORK STREAMING SNIPPET OF NEW TRACK “THE RIDE MAJESTIC”

Sweden-based melodic death metal experts, Soilwork, will release their 10th studio album, The Ride Majestic, on August 28th via Nuclear Blast Records. A snippet of the album’s title track is streaming below:

p19nv1fi0nm7joq6hoapkd1s5j4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I still listen to The Living Infinite and Beyond the Inifinite a ton, so I am excited for this! Between this and the new Night Flight Orchestra I am going to get my fill of Speed goodness this year.

The song bits playing in that clip give me an aural chubby. I can't wait.

Also I really love these docs. I hope they have more to share on it.

Man I am stoked for this release. I really was wondering how they would fair after Ola and Peter left the band again but David Andersson and Sylvain Coudret are freaking awesome guitarists and the band really seems tighter now.

Bear

Iiiiit's fucking awesome. My only complaint is blast beats, there are too many of them. I view them as compositional laziness. Sure they take effort to pull off, but they're musically useless.

Listening to this and then looking back at their past it's hard to see how they arrived for it is quite a different Soilwork here in 2015 than in 2000. Much more melo in their melodeath these days, but I'm not complaining. Strid's in very fine voice, all performances are top notch, quality is through the roof, etc. My fanboyism has been secured for some years into the future.

I really like this album so far too. They really are going at full stride later in their career. While I think even their lesser albums are pretty damn good, The ride Majestic, the EP, and The living Infinite have all been exceptional.