SOILWORK "Vesta" Multitrack drum files!!!

Dec 12, 2011
Earth
www.hugoribeiro.com
This is one of my favorite Soilwork tunes so I decided to record these drum tracks and I'm giving the multitrack files away for anybody interested.
If you decide to use them, please give me credit for it by mentioning my website.

Files are in WAV 48KHz 24bit
Tempo: 120bpm

Here is the link to the files: http://copy.com/PzyOuaeJRzPf4DVc

If anybody needs real drums for an EP, Album, etc..., contact me.

cheers

I don't get it.What's the point in mixing drums only?

Also.. and going on from what Hugo posted, someone may be good enough to record the guitars, bass and vocals to this so we can have an excellent set of raw files to mix. People have already done this to some of Hugo's previously posted excellent raw drum flies. Nothing against though who post raws with midi files, I appreciate their efforts, but it's much more of a learning experience to mix acoustic drums.

Anyways, thanks for the work and upload Hugo, you don't fancy doing 'Lack of Comprehension' by Death do you? ha ha ha

Also.. and going on from what Hugo posted, someone may be good enough to record the guitars, bass and vocals to this so we can have an excellent set of raw files to mix. People have already done this to some of Hugo's previously posted excellent raw drum flies. Nothing against though who post raws with midi files, I appreciate their efforts, but it's much more of a learning experience to mix acoustic drums.

Anyways, thanks for the work and upload Hugo, you don't fancy doing 'Lack of Comprehension' by Death do you? ha ha ha

Yep! What xplanet said! It would be really awesome for someone to do a full cover of this song. Which is my intention when I upload these multitrack files.
These are recordings I do on my downtime from the other sessions I do.

You're very welcome xplanet! :)
More to come in the future. hmmm.. a Death song? who knows! :D

cheers