NEVERMORE "Narcosynthesis" Multitrack Drum Files!!!

Dec 12, 2011
Earth
www.hugoribeiro.com
Howdy!

I covered this wonderful Nevermore song last year and decided to also give away the multitrack files away for anybody interested.
If you decide to use them, please give me credit for it by mentioning my website.

Tempo is 135bpm

The kit is a Yamaha OAK Custom.
20" Kick (Sennheiser E901 inside; AKG D112 outside)
14"x7" Brass Snare (Shure SM57 Top, Fame e604 bottom)
Rack Tom 12", Floor Tom 16"(both with Sennheiser 421), Floor Tom 14" my Left (Shure PG56)
All Sabian cymbals HHX, AA, AAX, Vault (2x Sontronics STC-1 for overheads & STC-10 for HiHat)
I use a mono room mic which is a Sontronics STC-2x.

Here is the link to the files: https://copy.com/bsLcn4pi2aQKiBfp

Also the video of me recording it:

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Kickass Miller!!!! Sounds awesome!!!

What samples did you use for my drums?
Thanks dude! It´s the famous (infamous) Alesis Monster/Fusion kick sample combination (100%) and the legendary rimcntr (D4) that Andy used on the original Mix... Not really happy with the OHs so far. Whatever, you got some killer recordings!!! The best i´ve heard in awhile... You rock!

Thanks dude! It´s the famous (infamous) Alesis Monster/Fusion kick sample combination (100%) and the legendary rimcntr (D4) that Andy used on the original Mix... Not really happy with the OHs so far. Whatever, you got some killer recordings!!! The best i´ve heard in awhile... You rock!

Cool! And thanks for the compliment! :)
Although that was recorded over a year ago and I'm always trying to improve and capture the best natural drum sound I can. ;)

Good job.
Had a quick listen to the drum multi today.
Will maybe get a mix done this week, time permitting.
For anyone mixing this, make sure to flip polarity on the 2 kick mics, Tom 3 and hats ;-)

If Jaymz could upload vocals and lead guitar files (to add to his previous DI pack) a full mix would be possible, which would be great.

If I did anything even as 1% as good as though vocals I'd have had 20 copies of it lol! I've done the same thing with a track which is probably my best so shit happens n that's life. jaymz may have the file so there is hope! To get the whole thing together would present great opportunity to work with a track with real drums which was played fantastically well.