Solace Denied (again)

_Transparent_

May 29, 2001
London, England
Visit site
ok i think it was graveless soul that works with the band or something and s/he (no offence intended, i just dont know) talked about this band. i listened to the cd about 3 times yesterday and its fucking brilliant, love it. look forward to seeing them on the 23rd (oh and where the hell is camden dublin castle?)

to say they are an opeth clone is very unfair but you might take that as a compliment too. i think any opeth fan would like this band and at £4.50 (inc. p&p) is great. go to www.solacedenied.com and at least d/l one song i seriously recommend this band highly.

by the way i love the artwork in the booklet too. it all ties in and is wow. keep up the good work. :D :headbang:

Thank you very much! The opinion is much appreciated (as is the promotion ;) )

I actually did all the artwork and I do the website aswell. We have shirts available now, keep an eye on the site for info.

You can download the track "Breath Of Torment" here:
http://www.solacedenied.com/mp3s/breath.mp3

Go on, give it a try, what have you got to lose? £4.50? a bargain if you ask me....

I'm not sure where Dublin Castle is myself!! Email me nearer the time and I'll be able to tell you (band@solacedenied.com).

I'm a HE by the way, although sometimes I wonder......

Hopefully I can make it to that show too. The Dublin Castle's in Camden, not far from The Underworld.

I got the CD in the mail today, but I haven't had a chance to play it yet.

There'll be a couple of new signings in the Elitist camp which I hope to be able to announce before Xmas.

Lee B