OMG AGAIN!!!

Mar 12, 2005
sorry this is not opeth related at all but i just have to know.....

what is everyones favorite opeth album, song, solo, and band member???

p.s. how do you growl?

p.s.s. what do you think mikaels xbox live name is for halo 2??

#1 do you think the new album will suck or RoCk!?!?!?
#2 ROADRUNNER RECORDS??!?!?!?!?!?!
#3 whats everyones favorite mudvayne song?

BreathingShadow said:
sorry this is not opeth related at all but i just have to know.....

what is everyones favorite opeth album, song, solo, and band member???

p.s. how do you growl?

p.s.s. what do you think mikaels xbox live name is for halo 2??

#1 do you think the new album will suck or RoCk!?!?!?
#2 ROADRUNNER RECORDS??!?!?!?!?!?!
#3 whats everyones favorite mudvayne song?

#1 Mine is Still life, song is To Bid you farewell, solo is in drapery falls and badn memeber offcourse is MIke

#2To growl u reall yneed to have a bit of a raspy voice to begin with......ure thraot needs to be moist all teh time in order for u to gt those right, drink loots of water taht always here are experts from a column I foun don UG forums

Screaming

I didn’t want to touch on this subject because it’s a dangerous thing to try. It’s also really difficult to explain it. I would like to issue a disclaimer that I don’t recommend using this technique for more than a few minutes at a time. I’d say more than 10 minutes per hour is excessive until you have mastered, mastered, mastered this technique.

The best way to scream is to create the distortion with moisture from the back of your throat. The sound will come from a strong, really strong diaphragmatic push (if you can’t breathe from your diaphragm, or don’t know what I’m talking about, refer to my first article here. This push will feel like when you pressurize your breath, but you won’t be capping it off with the muscles of your throat. If you don’t understand, just give it a try. Pressurize your breath, now scream with that pressure.

Of course, pushing from your diaphragm isn’t the only way to scream. You can also push from your chest, which is what most amateurs do. This not only lasts shorter, but it also has a greater chance of straining your vocal cords. I highly recommend practicing screaming from your diaphragm.

To find that perfect spot of distortion, start by screaming at lower tones and finding your distortion at the low tones. Keep that distortion and raise up a few steps. Repeat. This will preserve your voice more than just diving in and hurting yourself will.

#3I done own a Xbox never played it eitehr....dont knwo bout that sorry,......PM Mike's user account on this site Im sure hed answer

#4The new album will defiantely rock. Opeth is one of the few bands that can never ever out out a bad record. So eyah it will fekcin rock ure sox offf man

#5Roadrunner records is a good thing happening to Opeth, I dodnt think thte boys will compromise thier music for anything. Plus now they haev mroe money to tour with do prpmorions and make better sounding records. Im all for it man. Remember money is required for bands to operate successfully, otherwise theyd end up with another bankrupt label and no where to sell thier records to.

#6My fav mudvayne song is "World so cold"..I actually did a cover of it once. Ill see If I can find it and eamil it to you or something........

Alright duder....I hope that helped....Keep rockin my man.........PEAC EOUT

I cant fathom how this trend of posting trash bullshit threads became humorous,every single day a new thread that starts with,this isnt opeth related but.....

no wonder I fucking ditched this place a long time ago.

i'm tired of these threads, seriously, this is bullshit. maybe it's time for the mods to crack down a little harder on off-topic stuff like this, stuff with no value whatsoever.

I know it's a joke, but I'm going to answer anyway because I'm bored.

Favorite Album - I really couldn't say, they are all very good.
Favorite Song - To Bid You Farewell
Favorite Solo - A Fair Judgement

How the hell should I know Mikae's Xbox Live name?
The new album will rock, no doubt.
I don't think Opeth will compromise their music for anyone, so Roadrunner will probably be good for them because they will get a lot of support.
My favorite Mudvayne song would have to be Severed or Trapped in the Wake of a Dream

come on guys, lets stay on topic...this is the most important part of my day contributing opinions and information to you guys, so lets not stray from the important topics of life

by the way....what album got you into opeth and what do you think mikael is doing right this second?

as long as im here i might as well just ask you all...

who would win in a fight?

.mikael
.dan swano
.vintersorg
or
.blakkheim

Themoor666 said:
yep. He's 9 feet tall and, when he gets pissed off, he rips off people's heads and shits down their necks. because he's Waz and he can

righteous.....!!!!!!.........yes Im a creature liek that.......!!!!!....I guess......I replied to his post coz I thoght he was a lil in need of help....i mean....i remmebrmy first post was :What does oepth mean"...and everyoen was liek...ure kiddig and was givin me a hard time...so I jsut felt bad for teh kid...so thoguth a a nice reply might make'me happy.....Keep rockin. .....DUDERS...!!!!!!.....PEAC EOUT