Singing Opeth

With growls, I don't growl along Opeth much, sometimes with Masters' Apprentices. But with Bloodbath's "Eaten" I can unleash the growl :kickass:

As for clean singing, I pretty much sing along with everything when I'm alone, even if I don't know the lyrics lol

I can't growl like Mikael (no one can) but I like to growl in my own style but also to sing the clean vox parts.....
Songs:

Orchid: In Mist She Was Standing, Under The Weeping Moon
Morningrise: Advent, The Night And the Silent Water
My Arms Your Hearse: April Ethereal, When (my fav), The Amen Corner and of course Demon of the Fall (especially when I am drunk)
Still Life: The MOOR, Serenity Painted Death
Blackwater Park: Bleak, Harvest (it's not growl...but..,), The Drapery Falls
Deliverance: Deliverance, Master's Apprentices
Damnation: all of them (yes I know all of them are clean)
Ghost Reveries: Ghost of Perdition, The Baying of the Hounds, Reverie/Harlequin Forest, [call me mad] The Grand Conjuration
Watershed: I won't discuse this (you guys know why)

P.S.: Sorry for those "Shit Thread" posts on other threads:erk::erk::erk:

I can't sing worth anything but my growls aren't bad. Masters Apprentices, Deliverance, When, Godhead's Lament, and Dirge for November are my favorites, although when tired after working I've been known to sing Bleak ridiculously loud. And horribly.

I prefer singing the actual singing parts, as growling isn't really my thing (Opeth is really the only band I can listen to who growls). That said, I like anything off Damnation, Ghost of Perdition, Harlequin Forest, anything from Still Life, and of course, Drapery Falls.

I love to growl to SPD, Wreath, The Moor, etc...
Singing? I'm not too good at it and I don't enjoy it as much, though I catch myself singing along to everything I listen to from time to time.

Reverie/Harlequin forest, and for the growls I just whisper :lol:

Yeah, usually i sing with the clean vocals and just whisper along with growls (Since I really wanna hear Mikael and not my shitty attempts anyways)

When i saw opeth in concert for the first time a couple weeks ago I did find myself growling with tho, probably the first time i've done it. Was a LOT of fucking fun.

(The beers i had beforehand probably helped, haha) :kickass:

I attempt to sing along to Demon of the Fall (the clean singing), Face of Melinda and In My Time of Need, usually when in my car, and only when there's no chance of being overheard.

I find Drapery particularly fun to do. I played it with an old band, and line 'pale ghost in the corner, pouring a caress on your shouldaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!!!' was sooooooo much fun!
As for cleans, I like Drapery, To Bid You Farewell and the clean parts of Black Rose Immortal.