Survivor Final Showdown - Round Two

Vote for the song, out these master pieces, that you like the least.

• Morningrise: To Bid You Farewell

Votes: 32 31.7%
  • My Arms, Your Hearse: When

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Still Life: The Moor

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Blackwater Park: Blackwater Park

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Damnation: Windowpane

Votes: 24 23.8%
  • Deliverance: Deliverance

Votes: 12 11.9%
  • Ghost Reveries: Ghost of Perdition

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Watershed: Heir Apparent

Votes: 9 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In Mist She Was Standing "owns" everything on Morningrise except for Advent, imo so I don't understand the hype on "to bid you farewell".

In Mist She Was Standing "owns" everything on Morningrise except for Advent, imo so I don't understand the hype on "to bid you farewell".

I KNOW! That's what I was saying in the final showdown round one. And how Blackwater Park came to be the survivor of its album beats me.

BWP definitely deserves its spot as well as the #1 spot if it does so win.

Dont everyone agree windowpane could be removed as well, what point is it having another poll with that as a definite result.

because all those people voting for to bid you farewell might not vote for windowpane, and since there is a superior number of bid you farewellers they might pool their votes into deliverance and vote that out. thats why u cant skip ahead if u want a semi reliable poll

because all those people voting for to bid you farewell might not vote for windowpane, and since there is a superior number of bid you farewellers they might pool their votes into deliverance and vote that out. thats why u cant skip ahead if u want a semi reliable poll

Now I want another proper round just to see that not happen. :saint: