Survivor Final Showdown - Round Five

Vote for the song, out these master pieces, that you like the least.

• My Arms, Your Hearse: When

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Still Life: The Moor

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Blackwater Park: Blackwater Park

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • Ghost Reveries: Ghost of Perdition

Votes: 20 28.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
actually i was hoping either or when or blackwater park would win

and id prefer moor over ghost

Now it's getting tough. This time my vote goes for When; I love it, but I love the others even moor

Voted Blackwater Park.

Can't feel disappointed if the "wrong" song wins...it's musical taste this is about so no matter what song ultimately wins this contest, everyone's favourite songs will still be their favourite songs. Hope everybody understands that ;) All my fav tracks are already gone and that's probably the case for a lot more of us, but so what? This isn't "my favourite Opeth song" poll...this is only a survivor contest amongst the forum members.

Voted Blackwater Park.

Can't feel disappointed if the "wrong" song wins...it's musical taste this is about so no matter what song ultimately wins this contest, everyone's favourite songs will still be their favourite songs. Hope everybody understands that ;) All my fav tracks are already gone and that's probably the case for a lot more of us, but so what? This isn't "my favourite Opeth song" poll...this is only a survivor contest amongst the forum members.

Words of wisdom. Totally agreed.

By the way, nice beard man

I love when, its the best out of these 4, I really dont hope ghost of perdition or the moor wins. I just listened to When, (when) I woke up, there is nothing wrong with the production, it just feels very genuine!

You took Deliverance and Heir Apparent off - BOTH of them? I don't agree with that method, even if it's a tie. Especially when we're this close to determining the victor.

^absolutely.

at this point in the poll, you don't pull two out at the same time. not a good method at all.