Survivor Final Showdown - Round One

Vote for the song, out these master pieces, that you like the least.

• Orchid: In The Mist She Was Standing

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Morningrise: To Bid You Farewell

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • My Arms, Your Hearse: When

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Still Life: The Moor

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Blackwater Park: Blackwater Park

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Damnation: Windowpane

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Deliverance: Deliverance

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Ghost Reveries: Ghost of Perdition

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Watershed: Heir Apparent

Votes: 6 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, when you were at the last songs for each album, you removed them 2 by 2, which I believe makes it inaccurate. And the fact that some song were removed even if their votes were very close to others... the chosen song to be the best Opeth song is going to be "borderline".

As for this current poll, for example, The Leper Affinity (which is not here), would beat the song from Orchid (pretty sure of it). Anyway, well see what it gives, I'm not saying its total bullshit at all. Just saying that I think you skipped some little things.

People were getting pissed off at me for the polls so to compromise I started doing that.

Vuashke sure is trigger happy.

i dont think i am, i think its rather a case of me tickling a few people the wrong way originally and now whenever i lay down my view i get my nuts stomped on. but it doesnt matter, its been resolved.

i dont think i am, i think its rather a case of me tickling a few people the wrong way originally and now whenever i lay down my view i get my nuts stomped on. but it doesnt matter, its been resolved.

I was refering to your 17+ posts a day. Kinda came out of the blue.

Guitar Pro is nice however.