Survivor Final Showdown - Round Two

Vote for the song, out these master pieces, that you like the least.

• Morningrise: To Bid You Farewell

Votes: 32 31.7%
  • My Arms, Your Hearse: When

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Still Life: The Moor

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Blackwater Park: Blackwater Park

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Damnation: Windowpane

Votes: 24 23.8%
  • Deliverance: Deliverance

Votes: 12 11.9%
  • Ghost Reveries: Ghost of Perdition

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Watershed: Heir Apparent

Votes: 9 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When is a good song, but The Moor is better.

In fact, it should be Still Life Godhead's Lament.

Fuck The Moor compared to GL.

Top 3 tracks on Still Life are Godhead's Lament, White Cluster, The Moor.

benighted, face of melinda and moonlapse vertigo

Deliverance is the best song Opeth has ever created

Certainly among the ones to choose from here, yes. It has, after all The Riff, and all other songs in the universe do not.

But if I had to choose between Deliverance, The Drapery Falls and The Grand Conjuration, it'd be a close call. Probably still ending with Deliverance winning...yup, I think so! :rolleyes:

benighted, face of melinda and moonlapse vertigo

Look, perhaps you should just add to your sig "I dont listen to the heavy opeth" and posts like these could be avoided, we know what songs you like and dislike already, alright. Your opinion hardly matters in any case since you have this somewhat amusing dislike for heavy, distorted growling part of opeth, which you've stated so gallantly in previous threads.

Benighted is easily the one of the "worst" songs on still life, rating it top 3 is just wrong. Dont get me wrong, I love it, I also love to play it on my guitar, but it simply isnt as good as face of melinda, the moor, godhead's lament for a start.

Look, perhaps you should just add to your sig "I dont listen to the heavy opeth" and posts like these could be avoided, we know what songs you like and dislike already, alright. Your opinion hardly matters in any case since you have this somewhat amusing dislike for heavy, distorted growling part of opeth, which you've stated so gallantly in previous threads.

Benighted is easily the one of the "worst" songs on still life, rating it top 3 is just wrong. Dont get me wrong, I love it, I also love to play it on my guitar, but it simply isnt as good as face of melinda, the moor, godhead's lament for a start.

opinion noted

e134c794-4e41-4b06-8f55-6d0b2dfb57d0.jpg

wayne shorter is metal

we cant skip anything, what if all the ppl voting for TBYF put all their votes into heir apparent next round?