Favourite ending to an Opeth song

Best:

1. April Ethereal
2. When
3. Moonlapse Vertigo
4. To Bid You Farewell
5. The Night and the Silent Water (the whispering is so awesome!)

Worst:

1. A Fair Judgement (incredibly boring, has nothing to do with the rest of the song, goes on for what feels like an eternity, reminds me of the horrible outro on dream theater's 'misunderstood')
2. Deliverance (good live, insufferable on CD)
3. Reverie/Harlequin Forest (Not as bad as the deliverance one simply cause the riff gets repeated fewer times and the song has a creepy trance-like vibe to it)
4. Serenity Painted Death (it made me think there was something wrong with my cd!)
5. The Grand Conjuration (another case of repeating the same riff WAY too many times, but at least this one changes it up in the rhythm section fairly often and has a couple fills in it)

I know I come off as an old material fanboy, but I'm not...Ghost Reveries is one of my top 3 albums of theirs, it just doesn't have very good song endings :D

wankerness said:
Best:

1. April Ethereal
2. When
3. Moonlapse Vertigo
4. To Bid You Farewell
5. The Night and the Silent Water (the whispering is so awesome!)

Worst:

1. A Fair Judgement (incredibly boring, has nothing to do with the rest of the song, goes on for what feels like an eternity, reminds me of the horrible outro on dream theater's 'misunderstood')
2. Deliverance (good live, insufferable on CD)
3. Reverie/Harlequin Forest (Not as bad as the deliverance one simply cause the riff gets repeated fewer times and the song has a creepy trance-like vibe to it)
4. Serenity Painted Death (it made me think there was something wrong with my cd!)
5. The Grand Conjuration (another case of repeating the same riff WAY too many times, but at least this one changes it up in the rhythm section fairly often and has a couple fills in it)

I know I come off as an old material fanboy, but I'm not...Ghost Reveries is one of my top 3 albums of theirs, it just doesn't have very good song endings :D

agreed with everything except for deliverance. the ending of that song crushes. live and on CD.