heir apparent
deliverance
credence
ghost of perdition
closure
godhead's lament
the leper affinity
the night and the silent water

from what i can remember and not in this order. pics and a brief review soon if you care.

I forgot that they played Hessian Peel.

Gigs was great. Mike with his jokes. He also spoke about Anders Nordin because the show was in São Paulo and Anders lives or used to live there. The audience gave Mike Brazil soccer t-shirt as a gift for Melinda and then he also spoke that he used to be a good goal keeper because he had a good kick or something like that, ehe. Many things happened throughtout the show. Closure had a kind of interlude that sounded really nice. Anyway, that is it.

It's so frustrating that I didn't get to see Opeth playing Godhead's Lament and TNATSW on this tour. It kills me :(

Edit: Oh God, your avatar made me hungry.

I forgot that they played Hessian Peel.

Gigs was great. Mike with his jokes. He also spoke about Anders Nordin because the show was in São Paulo and Anders lives or used to live there. The audience gave Mike Brazil soccer t-shirt as a gift for Melinda and then he also spoke that he used to be a good goal keeper because he had a good kick or something like that, ehe. Many things happened throughtout the show. Closure had a kind of interlude that sounded really nice. Anyway, that is it.

Brazilian T-shirt video here:

The set list was:

Heir Apparent
Ghost of Perdition
Godhead's Lament
Credence
Hessian Peel
The Leper Affinity
Closure
The Night And The Silent Water
The Lotus Eater
---