Heir Apparent
Ghost of Perdition
Godhead's Lament
Hessian Peel
Credence
The Leper Affinity
The Night and The Silent Water
Closure

*Teasing the audience with parts of: Black Rose Immortal, Master's Apprentices, Bleak, Burden, The Drapery Falls, (maybe some more that I don't remember...?)

The Lotus Eater
Deliverance

Complete Awesomeness! :headbang:

The play 8 shows in my country, THEY FUCKIG PLAY HESSIAN PEEL, LEPER AFFINITY, TNATSW and GODHEAD'S LAMENT in Finland, and I'm in fucking uganda when they play every fucking show in norway....

The play 8 shows in my country, THEY FUCKIG PLAY HESSIAN PEEL, LEPER AFFINITY, TNATSW and GODHEAD'S LAMENT in Finland, and I'm in fucking uganda when they play every fucking show in norway....

Hence why people should not go to Africa. :rolleyes:

I do agree that the tease thing seems extraordinaire! Would be fun if they did something similar at any of the shows in Norway, can´t wait to see them 3 times during one week, it will be great! :D

Hence why people should not go to Africa. :rolleyes:

I do agree that the tease thing seems extraordinaire! Would be fun if they did something similar at any of the shows in Norway, can´t wait to see them 3 times during one week, it will be great! :D

Spis dritt og dø..

They must keep Deliverance on the set list when they come to the U.S. I am going to the DC show on 5/27. I'll nut myself if they play Deliverance.

They must keep Deliverance on the set list when they come to the U.S. I am going to the DC show on 5/27. I'll nut myself if they play Deliverance.

I could be wrong but they Deliverance almost every show. It's such a good song live and is great as a set closer.

No Demon of the Fall? :(, I suppose Deliverance is a pretty good finisher as well, I'll have to check out some live videos of it.

Oh,fuck,Credence!!!I hope they will play it in Turkey.
Good setlist by the way.I will only prefer to see The Drapery Falls instead of The Leper Affinity.

In general it seemed that Mikael felt guilty for canceling the previous gig in Helsinki so the "Teasting" part was, perhaps, to satisfy the audience. After each part of a song played he kept on asking "OK, What's next? What do you want to hear now?". :)

And my opinion on the setlist is that IT IS a killer. I definitely liked to listen/watch The Leper Affinity than The Drapery Falls... I think TDF was played soooooooooooooo many time that with all my love to this song, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I watched it already a zillion times before so the change was perfect! Credence... ahh what a tune! This song is amazing... I almost cried there ;)

**Anybody took some video clips from the Finnish tour?? I want CREDENCE!!!