Solitude Aeturnus DVD

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
I got this from a Spanish website haven't been able to find info in English so here''s my best translation

These are the tracks that will include the first SOLITUDE AETURNUS DVD named “Hour Of Despair” and recorded during the last visit of the band to Poland. It will include interviews with John Perez and Robert Lowe (now also in Candlemas) plus live footage. There will be also a limited edition with a CD of the concert.

The tracks are:
DVD - 'Scent Of Death', 'Haunting The Obscure', 'Mental Pictures', 'Destiny Falls To Ruin', 'Sightless', '9th Day', 'Phantoms', 'Is There', 'Pawns Of Anger', 'Waiting For The Light', 'Days Of Prayer', 'Tomorrow's Dead'.

Extra footage:
  • Live at On the Rocks, 1992
  • Live at Joe's Garage fall, 1987
CD tracks (only in the limited edition): 'Scent Of Death', 'Haunting The Obscure', 'Mental Pictures', 'Destiny Falls To Ruin', 'Sightless', '9th Day', 'Phantoms', 'Is There', 'Pawns of Anger', 'Waiting For The Light', 'Days Of Prayer', 'Tomorrow's Dead'.

“Hour Of Despair” will be available in Europe through Metal Mind Productions, while in USA will be available on June 26th via MVD.

Needless to say this is a must be for me! :worship:

NP: Alice Cooper - 'Wish You Were Here'

And yet...you're not honest enough to admit that the new Maiden kicks ass. Mewonders... :D

Because IT DOESN'T, it is boring and unworthy of the band. JHC how many times I will have to make you understand that? :loco:

NP: Dream Theater - 'The Ministry Of Lost Souls'

You'll NEVER make me understand that because I am standing on the other side of the fence. And I have my pants down and my lilly white ass vertically smiling at you.

Sorry sugar, you're not my type. Although in wartime any hole is a trench :heh:

Damn it, where's a picture of Bryant's ass when you need a good visual aid?

You should know better than ASKING for SOMETHING can be a source for SORROW.

PPVII_22.jpg

NP: Dream Theater - 'Repentance'

Maybe someone should get this thread back on topic. Anyone? Please?
Like this? :D

solitude_dvd.jpg

DVD:

01. Scent of Death
02. Haunting the Obscure
03. Mental Pictures
04. Destiny Falls to Ruin
05. Sightless
06. 9th Day
07. Phantoms
08. Is There
09. Pawns of Anger