Some Borky -videos & pics- that I found :)

Lupskalla

Solens Krona
Jul 13, 2007
Sweden
Hey!

I just found (in my computer) the videos & pics that I took in Oslo (Nov 2008) when Borknagar played :)
I thought people would like to see them here : ) but I will also share them on Borknagar's forum!

Cheers!!! :p

Photos:

b_1.jpg

b_2.jpg

b_4.jpg

b_6.jpg

b_7.jpg

b_8.jpg

b_10.jpg

SPOILER: ANDREAS DO NOT READ THIS!

*perveted mode on*

i'm impressed because i tought andreas was skinnier.
but the photo shows there's something to handle :lol:

*perverted mode off*

now i'm going to be kicked out of this forum :lol::lol::lol:

^ :lol::lol::lol:
well i personally never found Andreas to be skinny. He looks just fine to me and i don't think he needs any workout at all. :p

in some older photos he looked quite thinner, like this one he did for fission.
21416_photo.jpg

but i agree...he doesn't need to loose weight...i think he looks better now, too skinny people doesn't look good or healthy sometimes :)

anyway, mine was only a funny comment just to have a laught :lol:

yes, we females are starting to be numerous and troublesome :lol:

Yeah!

There 's more than three of us now! :headbang:

(Though really you can throw me in the 'as long as he keeps on putting out the awesome metal, I couldn't really give a damn what Andreas looks like' camp.)

Yeah!

There 's more than three of us now! :headbang:

(Though really you can throw me in the 'as long as he keeps on putting out the awesome metal, I couldn't really give a damn what Andreas looks like' camp.)

not that i really care how andreas looks...
it was just to have some fun, and give a comment diverse from the same "cool stuff" always people writes...just to shake the thread a little bit :lol:

ok then i'll be the one who does care how he looks :p
and he looks fine, with or without long hair!:kickass: also, somehow he has that typical swedish look, like if i didn't know that he is swedish and i was shown a Borknagar picture and told to find a swede, i'd pick him without any doubt :lol:

and btw, i'm still curious what's tattooed on his upper right arm... but you can't see anything on these pictures... :S

also, somehow he has that typical swedish look, like if i didn't know that he is swedish and i was shown a Borknagar picture and told to find a swede, i'd pick him without any doubt :lol:

and btw, i'm still curious what's tattooed on his upper right arm... but you can't see anything on these pictures... :S

i think it's short nose's fault.
swedes have such little and lovely noses :)
but also norvegian does....you can only dream of a nose like that here in italy :lol:
i had soo much fun watching harry potter because i've always asserted that scandinavians have little noses, and when one of the dragons was called Swedish Short Snout i couldn't stop laughting for 5 entire minutes....

Glad that you liked the pics :) :) :)
it was just to have some fun, and give a comment diverse from the same "cool stuff" always people writes...just to shake the thread a little bit :lol:

Yep, you always write things to make threads funnier : ) and that is just cool :p

yes, we females are starting to be numerous and troublesome :lol:

Hehehe, I knew that you & Elvina would love the belly-pics, haha! You two, such a naughty girls, haha :lol:

ok then i'll be the one who does care how he looks :p
and he looks fine, with or without long hair!:kickass: also, somehow he has that typical swedish look, like if i didn't know that he is swedish and i was shown a Borknagar picture and told to find a swede, i'd pick him without any doubt :lol:

I prefer him with long long long hair & beard :rolleyes:
About the tattoo, he had it when he played in Norway, I saw a bit of it but maybe he made it bigger after that...

Hehehe, I knew that you & Elvina would love the belly-pics, haha! You two, such a naughty girls, haha :lol:

ahahah i see you know us well!!! :lol:
the problem is....that sometimes...i cannot hide my bursting forth italian nature :oops: :lol:
as folk we have many flaws, but we have something that in some way i consider a very good quality, we have always to say what we really think, with no kind of circumlocutions :lol:
well it's not always a good quality because it can creates you troubles sometimes :loco: but in general yes, i think it's a sort of virtue

I prefer him with long long long hair & beard :rolleyes:
About the tattoo, he had it when he played in Norway, I saw a bit of it but maybe he made it bigger after that...

well...if i have to choose i would say long hair too....just because i have a sort of sick veneration towards long hair :lol:
but i think he looks great also now...
and yes, i'm curious too to know what the tatoo is about.
in all the photos from wacken it can be only half seen.....looks like it has some legs in the bottom part, 2 couples i think....seems like some medieval gripping beast, but i'm not sure at all...