Some Borky -videos & pics- that I found :)

Andreas, boy I'm telling you this once and for all and the comments above confirm it: you gotta stop wearing those slutty clothes or

you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

ahahah this made my day! :lol::lol::lol:

but it ain't gonna happen....

WE ALL LIVE TOO FAR !!!!! :lol:

Andreas, boy I'm telling you this once and for all and the comments above confirm it: you gotta stop wearing those slutty clothes or

you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

Hahaha :p that's funny, hehe : )

ahahah i see you know us well!!! :lol:
the problem is....that sometimes...i cannot hide my bursting forth italian nature :oops: :lol:
as folk we have many flaws, but we have something that in some way i consider a very good quality, we have always to say what we really think, with no kind of circumlocutions :lol:
well it's not always a good quality because it can creates you troubles sometimes :loco: but in general yes, i think it's a sort of virtue

I perfectly understand you, sometimes it's better to keep your opinions for yourself if you don't wanna get in trouble :ill:

Hahaha :p that's funny, hehe : )

I perfectly understand you, sometimes it's better to keep your opinions for yourself if you don't wanna get in trouble :ill:

i think that my directness sometimes flows into pure recklessness :lol:
yeah there are some situations when you cannot say everything you want and you have to bite your lips and be silent :cry:
but they are very few....like when i'm at work....when i speak to older people or people that i don't know....then stop! :p